Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Contract Clause
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018, 02:04 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

THIS PT IS FOR SHL PLAYERS AND SEND-DOWNS. IT IS NOT FOR SMJHL ROOKIES.

** Contract Post **

The link above is my first official contract with the Calgary Dragons.. a contract which i refused to accept until my demands were met!.. I came into Calgary unimpressed with the emoji content gallivanting around the locker room, so when the time came to talk extension i let Esa know that my services ONLY came with the complete autonomous control of the emoji admin privileges!  That contract above was supposed to post on November 4th but sat for 2 days while a 'pre discord' Esa contacted Joe K through PM to work out the transferring of emoji power to me!  "True Story"

Wether its frivolous and flamboyant or structured and serious.. everyone has something they want for their services...

[Image: 5kLzKE6.jpg]

Task: Your GM has approached your people about your next contract.. at the bottom of their offer sheet is an area to add a contract clause.. Please fill out what clauses you would like to negotiate for your next deal.

Every participant with a post or reply of at least 25 words will receive ONE CAPPED TPE, while 5 members will be chosen as discussion leaders and will receive an additional ONE UNCAPPED TPE.  

**NOTE: To have a chance at being a discussion leader you must include the tagging of your GM to your post!

This weekend Funtime will close Sunday at 10PM EDT.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Before coming out in S44 and being the top TPE earner from my draft class in s44 it's time to make a demand.
@Grapehead

For my S44 contract I want:
Money: Doesn't matter, money is for people that give a shit

Clause:
Any time I score a goal, General Manager Grapehead or a delegate of his choosing has to write a hype article and donate the funds from that article to a rookie in need. I want gifs, video, breakdown of how it happened, etc...

Seeing as how my scoring will remain 40 and my minutes will be few and far between I don't feel this is an unreasonable way to keep me interested in the site and earning at a high rate Smile ball is in your court.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Subclause 1.a.ii:

Alex Winters requires an unlimited supply of Matilde Chocolate Milk to be delivered from Denmark thrice weekly to ensure he never runs out. This is the best chocolate milk on the planet and no one in the organization shall proclaim other milks to be superior while in earshot of Mr. Winters. If the organization or any of its members are found to be in violation of this clause, their contracts shall be terminated immediately.

@JayWhy

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Every time I have a 3 point game, the owner must buy the entire team dinner. The total cost of the meal must exceed a minimum of 350 dollars but can cannot exceed 1000 (unless a hat trick occurs.)

All I want is an unlimited supply of twinkies in the locker room, and if I want one on the bench it best be there. None of this bull shit knock off crap either. I want the OG hostess twinkies, with a soft golden outside and a creamy fluffy inside. Oh yea. And them bitches better be grilled

The GOD of the McZs is wanting a Playeroption for everytime & a No-Trade Clause. He also think about a clause that he has the power over Buffalo to have vetos on any trades and Signing decisions. As GOD he want to have the power over all!

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Cain's contract extension includes a clause that mandatory game nights must be held EVERY NIGHT! Bonding with teammates is important and laughing at each other for being stupid is the only real way to achieve that

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018, 03:13 AM by Mayuu.)

@WannabeFinn

Contract clause:
When ever the team gathers for video analysis or any such activity as to where there's a screen present (be it a corporate presentation or public presser) a video has to be show.
This video is no other then the magical comeback for Sweden vs Finland 2003 in the IIHF World Championship.

the video has to start at 1:04

RETIRED

@karlssens

- Unlimited supply of hugs, whenever Czerkawski start posting sad wolf gifs

The immediate opt-out clause is triggered when the following circumstances happen:
- A chauvinist player is acquired and start destroying team atmosphere
- Oisin Fletcher is no longer on the team

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018, 04:38 AM by Snussu.)

@Nobody

Contract Clause

Every time i score a goal, i will get pay raise of 100$, unless it was assisted by goaltender in wich case the pay raise should be 1,000$

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

My next claused contract will have to include at least 3 challenge Cup championships because when I go inactive and return we need to win, if not the team has to cut me a pay check from all their own salary for the emotional damage it will cause me.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Durden cannot be traded or put below the third line until he has successfully broken the All Time Renegades assist record set by the great Christopher Partlow.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

@Nobody

Contract Clause:
*If Physt's contract is deemed too expensive as to inhibit the ability to acquire higher paid players, you may remove up to 1.5 Million from this contract in order to assist in improving the team.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Subclause 1.a.i:
@Grapehead @tweedledunn

Luke Thomason requests after every assist he gets, both in minors and majors, that the CIty of San Fransisco and the Club has to help a kid along with the Make A Wish Foundation. Charity is a big part of Thomasons charity outreach, and this "Assisting the Kids" campaign helps raise money to help make their finals wishes come true, as well as raise money for future research. Thomason also requests that King must dress up like Batman for every event.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

@Nobody

Bob Bergen requires a Kettle to be supplied in the locker room during every game and training session. It must be freshly boiling for the start of the intermission. In addition to this Bergen must be supplied weekly with a box of Yorkshire Tea Gold.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay