Create Account

S44 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

The Calgary Dragons are always looking for motivated young players to join our organization. We're a very successful team with a great atmosphere and strong leadership. We work hard, we support each other and we have a lot of fun. If you're a prospect for the S44 SHL Entry Draft and are interested in joining the Dragons family, please help us get to know you better!

Link to Player Page: HERE

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?

2. What kind of player are you looking to build?

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL?

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player?

7. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Which do you prefer? Are you willing to contribute in both?

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX?

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite?

Now the important stuff...

11. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list)  Cool

Bonus: Who is your favorite Instagram model?

Thanks for your time!

Dragonite Dragonite

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2018, 05:29 AM by DollarAndADream.)

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?
A fuckin' 10, bro. I like all the homies on the Dragons. Ya'll know me.

Somebody who can score goals, and on top of that, score goals.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
Eh, I always have time. Work might pick up a bunch after January, , but I'll still be able to update etc regularly. I've always told people in the past when things change that I might not be as active, but I always seem to still be active. There was a time with Michael Boychuk where I went semi-active for 2-3 seasons, but that was due to sim league exhaustion. I was in too many leagues. I've cut out a couple over the past little while and my main focus is now VHL, SBA, and SHL.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

Go out to bars, clubs, hang out with friends. Go on cruises, go hiking, to the gym, other active shit. Camping, snowboarding, video games. Lots of EASHL in NHL games. Haha.

Vancouver Canucks. Alex Ovechkin.
Although, more recently Brock Boeser has been a favourite.

7. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Which do you prefer? Are you willing to contribute in both?
Probably Discord? I do both, of course.

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?
I'll take whatever advice comes my way. I jsut want to win, so if my build go against some kind of GM plans, then I'll change.

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX?
I can do graphics, and from time to time I do media as well, but not as much these days in the SHL.

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite?
Being on the Calgary Dragons with Boychuk.

11. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?
Kate Upton. I like Selena as well, but for whatever reason I'm taking Upton here. Maybe I'd take Gomez though, because I'm not sure Upton can drown with those floatation devices on her chest.

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) Cool
Yessir. Parms all day.

Leanna Decker.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2018, 01:40 AM by Mack.)

Link to Player Page: HERE

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team? 10. I am happy to join any team but Calgary has a special place in my heart.

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Score first type player but I am open to moving around positions to benefit the team that picks me.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc) No I always make me time.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this). 30

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL? Play with my kids and play games/watch sports when they are asleep and spend time with my wife!

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player? Calgary Flames - Connor McDavid

7. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Which do you prefer? Are you willing to contribute in both? I think a dead discord wouldn't be very fun so I feel it's important that there's an active Discord. The Locker Room is fun though and I love the forum based part of the site and wished people posted more to encourage more activity. I will be active on both!

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team? Yes

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX? Draft Details. I am not good at graphics at all.

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite? Favorite thing is nerding out and pretending I am the player. I loved the draft and know this SHL Draft is going to be so much fun for me. Least Favorite is...Losing to Vancouver in the Playoffs.

Selena Gomez. Kate Upton dies and I bring her body to the shore...you know where this is going

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? Yes (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list)  Cool

I don't instagram but here

https://www.instagram.com/emrata/?hl=en

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Link to Player Page: BENOIS

10. Esa was my GM in SMJHL back in the days and he's fecking awesome. Also would love to play here because Dragons always seem to contend for the cup.

A good def who can play in the 2nd or the 3rd pairing. I don't even dream of playing the 1st pairing. :D Mostly I want to be the guy, who helps the team by playing good in the lower lines, there's no aim for me to collect individual awards (although I wouldn't mind some) but I wan't to help the team win cups in best way possible.

I'm here mostly for the community and I tend to fall in activity pretty often. And I'm in uni now, so it takes most of my time away. But I'm here to ease my nerve, if you can provide me with good LR and motivation, I could make that player I am aiming for (800-1000 TP def, and probably maintaining that after regression for many seasons is ultimately my goal)

20 in about half a year.

Netflix, chill out with friends, single player games and sometimes I fall for TCG multiplayer games like Hearthstone.

I don't follow NHL tbh

I used to love LR but now it's mostly discord, because most of the LR are dead. And it's easier in discord to get someone to talk to you in an instant.

Oh yeah, in general I have no idea what I'm doing. I've read some info, but not much.

This one is the latest. I used to do GFX too, but don't have PS now. I may try to learn some GIMP lmao. But idk if I'll have time for that. I'm thinking of doing some storyline/lore media for my player and maybe do a podcast once a month or twice.

LR. least fav - updating. -_-

Selena, Upton has two life rings on her chest, she can't drown.

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list)  Yos

Bonus: Who is your favorite Instagram model? Don't need instagram models in Latvia, most of the woman here is damn fiiine

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Link to Player Page: in my sig

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team? 9, i know what i am getting for a team culture and a GM

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? A versatile one, a good 200 ft player and defensively sound

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc) You know my shit, I have the time but life needs to come first from time to time

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this). almost 40

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL? fish, 4x4, hockey and be a dad

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player? Canucks

7. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Which do you prefer? Are you willing to contribute in both? LR proffered but can do discord

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team? lol

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX? I am ok at GFX and its my go to when needing cash.

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite? I love how you can meet people on here and become RL friends off of here. Childish Bull shit always gets to me

11. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why? kate

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) Cool no choice given!

Betty White!

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder