Create Account

SEA/EDM

Seattle Acquire:
Issac Comrie-Hale

Edmonton Acquire
Ensio Kalju

Thanks for the talks @karlssens @Keygam

@Jogurtaa Welcome to the Riot! I haven't talked much with you, but I've seen what you do around the site and I have to say you are an incredible member and have only heard great things about you. I am estatic to have you apart of Seattle! You're going to be a very key piece to our defense this season and hopefully in the seasons to come.

@jRuutu enjoy your new team

@jRuutu Hope you enjoy EDM. You were great in the LR and I'm sorry you had to leave the way you did.

@Jogurtaa Welcome to the Riot! Smile

Blizzard accepts.

Sad to see a valued member of the defensive core leave but happy to welcome another young guy.

@jRuutu excited to have you man, I loved having you in Montreal and I think you’ll fit in nicely, welcome to the Blizzard.

@Jogurtaa Jogy, we loved having you and you were amazing in the locker room, in the end it was and we’re sad to see you go, we hope you flourish in a top pairing in Seattle.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Big deals this off-season

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

@Samee Is my deal getting posted soon?

10-12-2018, 05:24 PMClint Eastwood Wrote: @Samee Is my deal getting posted soon?

You've been traded to the unemployment line for cash considerations

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

10-12-2018, 05:15 PMClint Eastwood Wrote: @jRuutu Hope you enjoy EDM. You were great in the LR and I'm sorry you had to leave the way you did.

Yeahthat

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Jogy, Yogurt, Eve. My friend. It is nice to finally be on your team again!

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

Oh Seattle you silly bois

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

[Image: LnJAkCD.gif]

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

10-12-2018, 05:13 PMSamee Wrote: jRuutu enjoy your new team

10-12-2018, 05:15 PMClint Eastwood Wrote: @jRuutu Hope you enjoy EDM. You were great in the LR and I'm sorry you had to leave the way you did.

10-12-2018, 05:29 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: Yeahthat

Thanks guys, shame things went this far, but trade was the only way. I wish everybody in Seattle good luck next year, hopefully we will meet in the playoffs Wink

Oh.. Okey. :D

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

damn son where'd you find this

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

PROCESSED

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]