Create Account

Falk Talks Questions

Well I forgot to make one of these, thank you to @luketd for bringing it up in my last podcast post (yes I will tell people how good a philly cheesesteak is). Feel free to ask me some questions, and I'll answer them next time I'm available for another podcast.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Damn bruh 0 love? Well, let's bump this. Edition 3 coming THIS SUNDAY. Shoot me some questions you bums. I know you had some @Bonk where u at

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Where did it go wrong for the Renegades this season?

Thoughts on Konn's rookie campaign? How did expectations match up to reality

What's the missing piece the Renegades haven't got right now that'd help them secure a playoff space for sure in your mind

How much are you enjoying the start of Konn's career compared to the start of Falk's?

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Did you ever find it annoying during Slappy's podcast that he excuses himself from his podcast to get a beer while he talks about the Knicks?

Who is your favorite NHL team and why?

What are your goals for your player next season?

Name three thing you cannot live without.

How many Big Slappy Hours have you listened to?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Thoughts on the finals? How did West Kendall do it?

Please discuss the PT director drama going on (Kit TD'd Izzy for CW and Izzy quit soon afterwards). http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=89825

What do you think are the big stories going into the draft? Big stories going into next season?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Answered through here, another podcast coming next weekend. Shoot some questions to answer & topics to cover

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Hey pal, ive been a fan of your show! wanted to chime in and ask ... whats your take on the big changes in Seattle over the offseason? seemed like a mass migration..what happened over there? and do you think Texas now moves past Seattle in the West pecking order?

Izz -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Thoughts on the regular season thus far?

How is Noah Konn doing? About as expected? Better? Worse?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018, 01:27 PM by Slappydoodle.)

Wassup kid? Cheers

Talk a bit about where the new player is going in terms of build. What are the eventual goals?

Do you play SHL fantasy? If so talk about your squad and how you’re doing.

What’s your idea of a perfect day, not fantasy stuff, but realistically possible in your own life now?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered up to here

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER