Create Account

Rich and Adam Do a Podcast #14
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2018, 10:04 PM by adamantium.)

LINK TO CAST

This week on the podcast, we talk about playoffs and where everybody is, the new GM hirings in Edmonton and New England, the Minnesota/Buffalo series, the plausibility of an FHM league, and not awards.

Shoutouts this week go to our question-askers (@"luketd", @Good_Ole_Kimmy, @ArGarBarGar), @ml002 for being my rock, to @"luketd" for his impromptu podcast appearance, and @Slappydoodle for his excellent media piece and continued support of the podcast. Love ya, brother.

Fuck you's this week go to the Youtube processing system, which is bad and delays the posting of these by like a half hour.

Thanks for listening everyone!

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Confused

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

10-13-2018, 10:02 PMadamantium Wrote: not awards.

[Image: classic-sad-frog.jpg]

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Good Podcast as always, glad I could be on the podcast for a second. And when I ask questions I always have a random question, and what I was typing the raining question it was thundering outside, and now its like in the 50's and I love it.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

"I feel like it would be interesting to bring in someone like ArGar [as a guest]..."

[Image: tumblr_mij79wyHZS1s5lf2ro1_250.gif]

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Wonderful job as always. And fuck that, Kit and Wannabe will not usurp BSH’s position!

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]