Create Account

S43 World Junior Championship GMs Announcement
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2018, 12:04 AM by hockeyfan.)

We had a great amount of GM applications this season. I was really pleased with all of the applications, definitely made our job difficult in making the final decisions. Thank you to all who applied.

With that said, here are our team management selections for the World Junior Championship this season.

British Isles Uk Ireland - @Plasman
Canada Canada - @Flowseidon
Czechslovakia  Czechoslovakia - @39alaska39 (Head), @luketd (Co-GM)
Germany/Austria Germany Austria - @Good_Ole_Kimmy
Latvia Latvia - @CaptainCrazy
Scandinavia norway Finland Sweden - @Snussu
Team World World - @Rush
United States of America Usa - @SlashACM (Head), @Nictox (Co-GM)

GM's without Co's are free to name one if they want. If a Co doesn't want to be a Co, they are free to decline.

For those who are new to the GM game, please post in #put-team-here on Discord to receive your creds to access the GM forum.

Team building can begin immediately. The eligible player spreadsheet will be made available to you via Discord. If you have any issues, please contact a member of the WJC Head Office ( @Carbine, @artermis, @jcfbey01, @Chris-McZehrl, or @FlappyGiraffe ), post in the GM channel, or contact the WJC Simmer ( @hockeyfan ).

Teams are due at the end of the SHL Playoffs.

Post them in media, or announcements, or wherever, really.

ayyy!!! Congrats @Nictox. Let's show these guys why they call us US-A and not US-B

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-14-2018, 12:12 AMSlashACM Wrote: ayyy!!! Congrats @Nictox. Let's show these guys why they call us US-A and not US-B

I cant decide if I should say "You are about to take the US-L" or "Im gonna give you the US-D" so I will just say both

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Czechoslovakia

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Here's the link to the discord!

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

aYY

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

World