Create Account

Rage extend leading scorer

[Image: Rage-Banner.png]

The Manhattan Rage are absolutely thrilled to announce the extension of our leading scorer for S43. Yannick Berger has been a fantastic part of this team from the moment we acquired him prior to S42, accumulating an astounding 82 points in 100 games and leading the team in that timeframe. We have seen him grow from points in the teens to the 30s and finally being on a point per game pace this season until the very end. Next season we will aim for 50.

Outside of the sim, @to12143 has been absolutely stellar and a true locker room leader. He is one of the best people to talk to and work with on our team and someone I truly consider a friend. From talking about his work on NSFL, to cheering about the sim and even watching Caps games and cheering for Kuznetsov to score, it is a joy and a pleasure to be around him at any time. From the moment we acquired him, he's been fantastic to be around and one of my favorite people on this site. He is a true leader for the Rage.

Yannick Berger
S44: $5,000,000
S45: $5,000,000
S46: $5,000,000

Thank you, @to12143!

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

After Jaywhy's messages and all he has done to help me out, even when I'm not really the most active player around I realized there is no place I'd rather be. Glad to be back with the Rage.

Accept

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

congrats and great signing!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

:cry:

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

PROCESSED

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]