Create Account

Draft Details
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2018, 01:30 AM by Mack.)

DRAFT DETAILS
YOUTH ON THE WAY TO THE SHL

[Image: F0WtC0W.jpg?1]

Hello everyone.

Today I am taking a look at the most recent SMJHL draft now that 1 regular season has passed and we are heading into the SHL draft. Here we look at each player in the draft and how far they have come this regular season. Note that I wrote most of this yesterday and then another re-sim happened in the playoffs so a couple players numbers might be wrong in the playoff stat line. If so I am sorry but all the regular season stuff is good. Now let's get to the thousands of words no one will read!

Round One

01) Halifax Raiders - Rainbow Dash

TPE: 242
Born: Aug 23rd
Position: LW (Shoots Left)
Type: Two-Way Forward
Stats - Regular Season
Goals: 8
Assists: 6
PIM: 36
TOI/G: 11.65
Did Not Qualify For Playoffs

First overall pick Rainbow Dash is the commissioner of the SHL user Eggy216. Personally I don't know Eggy but it's very obvious why Dash was picked 1st overall. Not only
Is Eggy the league commissioner but they have been around for over 3 years and have won 3 Challenge Cups. Rainbow Dash had a solid season this year on the Raiders who
just missed the playoffs by only 2 points. Dash was stuck on the third line like a lot of us rookies in the SMJHL so he didn't get much ice time. The one stat that is a
bit off is 36 PIMs. It seems like Dash has a few anger issues out there on the ice and takes lots of penalties. Looking at their build they have checking already at 70
and they are a force on the ice. Dash is not here to just simply light the lamp, they are going to make you feel pain. Like if a pony bit you or something.

Prediction for SHL Draft:

I predict threat Rainbow Dash will go first overall again in the upcoming SHL Draft. They have done everything in their power to have a great season and were sure to get
all the TPE they could. I don't see how Dash falls in the rankings so I think they are going to New England!

02) St. Louis Scarecrows - Bernard Freeman

TPE: 257
Born: Aug 4th
Position: RW (Shoots Right)
Type: Sniper
Stats - Regular Season
Goals: 6
PIM: 22
TOI/G: 13.80
Playoffs: 2 Assists in 4 Games

Number 2 on the board we have a very active member of the site named Bernard Freeman who was created by user Allen. Allen has two Challenge Cups and has been around in
the SHL since May of 2015. Freeman had a solid rookie season playing on the third line for a great team, the Scarecrows. He chipped in with 6 goals and helped his team
Finish 2nd overall in the standings earning a first round bye for the playoffs. In the playoffs so far he has 2 assists and his team is currently tied up 2-2 in a series
With the Detroit Falcons. Allen seems like a great pick here at number 2 overall and is very active at getting all the TPE he can. Looking at his build he has 74 points
in scoring and is looking to make goalies pay night in and night out.

I think he will be a top 5 pick in the SHL draft it will just depend on each teams needs. If they need a sniper in their prospects chart then he will be an amazing pick.
He seems like a great player to bet on having a long career.

03) Detroit Falcons - Chuck Crutchfield

TPE: 223
Born: Aug 29th
Position: Defense (Shoots Left)
Type: Offensive Defenseman
Stats - Regular Season
Goals: 9
Assists: 15
PIM: 10
TOI/G: 17.74
Playoffs: 4 Assists in 10 Games

At number 3 overall we have the Detroit Falcons taking Chuck Crutchfield. This is a recreate from a very famous member of the site named ligmanuts. His last player
Connor Blackwell was a star for the Falcons so he must feel right at home in Detroit. Crutchfield had a very good season this year which is no surprise. In Detroit
he is getting  2nd pairing minutes and did get some special teams action as well. He helped Detroit really battle down the stretch and lock up a playoff spot with
ease. He pumped his defense rating to 80 right away and although he is an offensive defenseman he makes sure you aren't going to make him his bitch. In the playoffs
now he is actually averaging over 20 minutes a night up 3 minutes from his regular season time.

He will be in high demand as a great dude and a defenseman. I think he goes in the top 5 of the first round. Good luck this time around!

04) Colorado Raptors - Jean-Pierre G**

TPE: 224
Born: Aug 9th
Position: Defense (Shoots Right)
Type: Defensive Defenseman
Stats - Regular Season
Goals: 1
Assists: 18
PIM: 40
TOI/G: 16.95
Playoffs: 4 Assists in 7 Games

Number 4 overall we have a former Co-GM of the Renegades here JumpierPancakes who has recreated as Jean-Pierre G**. This is a long time member of the site who has
been around since late 2011. This was an easy pick for Colorado and this stud defenseman should be rocking big minutes for them next season as he really knows what
he is doing. He is a pass first type player that has 70 points in strength and defense. The strength really helps make crisp moves with the puck and he
is sound defensively to make sure he is not a liability on the ice. I love what this Canadian brings to the table and he is making all of Wilcox where he is from proud.

First round pick and since he has a lot of ties to the Renegades maybe he goes there? He has just stepped down as the CoGM so maybe he wants a complete change of scenery
and ends up somewhere else. Only time will tell!

05) Vancouver Whalers (via Militia) - Tauras Karazija

TPE: 259
Born: Aug 4th
Stats - Regular Season
Goals: 5
Assists: 20
PIM: 41
TOI/G: 21.70
Playoffs: 1 Assist in 4 Games

Vancouver picked Lithuanian defenseman Tauras Karazija who is a recreate by user ontanis that has been around since last summer. He had a really amazing season logging huge minutes for the
Whalers. He plays on the second pairing and only 2 players on his team got more minutes all season. With his defense at 76 he has done a great job of shutting people down
but also with 71 scoring he can really shoot the puck. Vancouver had a dominant season this year and now in the playoffs they got to sleep in round 1 and are currently
tied 2-2 in a series with the Montreal Militia.

He might fall a bit from 5th overall in the SHL Draft just because there is different forces at work in that draft but he should still be a first round pick! He has been
very active and he will be a great fit on any team the way he plays.

06) Anchorage Armada - Xena

TPE: 267
Born: Aug 6th
Position: Center (Shoots Left)
Stats - Regular Season
Goals: 10
Assists: 13
PIM: 2
TOI/G: 19.78
Playoffs: Did Not Qualify

Here we have a brand new user to the site named Nickleback_lover69 who created the center Xena. This Sniping forward has 72 points in scoring already and will always be a threat
on the ice. Xena is probably one of the luckiest players in the draft as she was taken by Anchorage who apparently had no players left. She is already the number 1 center and getting
full power play and penalty kill minutes. For a forward to be playing 20 mins a night as a rookie in the SMJHL is almost unheard of right now as there is so many capped players
in the league. Hopefully all the ice time made for a fun season and we will see a great long career from this top rookie Xena!

I think most of the SHL is huge Nickleback lovers as well as fans of the number 69. Xena was smart with her name and this earns bonus points. First round pick.

07) Halifax Raiders (via Whalers) - Ray Bork

TPE: 256
Born: Aug 28th
Type: Two-Way Defenseman
Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 12
PIM: 8
TOI/G: 17.64

7th Overall we get to defenseman Ray Bork who was made by San Francisco Pride CO-GM tweedledunn. I don't know tweedledunn on a personal level but they were a great pick
by the Raiders. They have been around for over 2 years on the site and they are an SHL GM so they clearly are very interested in the league. Ray Bork had a very solid rookie
Season for Halifax. He got a good amount of ice time as he was used to kill penalties. He was on the third pair for defenseman so next year he will probably move up and
get closer to the 20 mins a night mark or above. He had 5 goals on the season but with 80 points in defense already he is very reliable in his own end. Bork looks to be
a star in the making and I predict big things in his future.

As tweedledunn is a GM for the San Francisco Pride I think that means there are different draft rules for him. If true that means he will be auto drafted to his team with
a late pick and he will be a member of the Pride. But I could be wrong. If not I see him going in the top 5.

08) St. Louis Scarecrows (via Knights) - Antonio Calculon

TPE: 163
Born: Aug 24th
Stats - Regular Season
PIM: 14
TOI/G: 6.88

At number 8 overall we have what looks to be a big reach by St Louis on a brand new member to the site when plenty of safer picks were still available. He is totally
inactive at only 163 TPE so it's safe to say he is a bust. He plays very little minutes on the 4th pairing of defense and is not really worth mentioning since he is gone.

Not sure if anyone takes a gamble with a late rounder on him but maybe he goes in the 4th round.

Round Two

09) Halifax Raiders - Mikael Choybuk

TPE: 240
Born: Aug 5th
Position: LW (Shoots Right)
Type: Offensive Forward
Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 4
PIM: 12
TOI/G: 12.70

9th Overall we look at Mikaerl Choubuk who was created by a long time veteran of the site named DollarAndADream who has been around since 2015. He has 5 Challenger Cups
all with Calgary and looks to be starting fresh with a forward instead of a defenseman this time around. Choybuk was lucky enough to find himself on the second line for
Halifax and played some limited special teams time. With 80 points in Skating as a rookie he flys out there on the ice and next season will be really interesting to see
how his player progresses up the ranks. This Canadian looks to score a lot of goals and I think we will see a very long career from him. Great pick by Halifax in the
early second round.

He should be a top 10 pick for sure but I have noticed some players in the league only want to play on one team and will tell others not to draft them. Maybe this will
be the case here and Choybuk might really want to go back to play on Calgary. Then it will just depend on when Calgary is picking. If Choybuk is open to a new team then
who knows who will snag him up!

10) St. Louis Scarecrows - Jerry Larry

TPE: 226
Born: Aug 13th
Position: LW (Shoots Left)
Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 5
PIM: 29
TOI/G: 12.94
Playoffs: 0 Points in 4 Games

At 10th overall we have a new player to the SHL named Jerry Larry created by user twerkin4jesus. He seems to be a great new addition to the league and a solid pick by
St. Louis. He had a solid season this year for a great team but as they have a lot of depth he was stuck on the 4th line most of the time. He has 73 points in puck handling
already and loves to dangle. He did great staying active this year and it's always great to add new members to the site. I hope he is having fun here and I bet he will
get a lot more ice time next year.

As a top 10 SMJHL draft choice who has stayed active the whole season it's hard to see him falling too much. I Think Jerry Larry is a 1st round pick who has a small chance
to fall into the 2nd round.

11) Montreal Militia - Derek Bohne

TPE: 246
Position: Center (Shoots Left)
Type: Playmaking Forward
Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 8
PIM: 17
TOI/G: 12.43
Playoffs: 4 Goals, 1 Assist in 12 Games

Montreal Militia has their first pick in the draft finally and they take recreate Derek Bohne from user wumaduce. This German center is listed as a playmaker but he has
his scoring up to 75 already and passing well behind at 60. He plays on the third line of the Montreal Militia who had a tough season but managed to sneak into the
playoffs and beat the number 3 seed Colorado Raptors before losing a quick series to the Whalers. Bohne didn't see much ice time this year as the first two lines of
Montreal were stacked but maybe next season we will see some line juggling by the coaching staff and Bohne might end up on a different line or with some more special
teams minutes.

Centers are always a sexy pick and I love this center on Montreal. I think he goes in the late 1st or early 2nd round.

12) Detroit Falcons - Poopity Scoop

TPE: 268
Stats - Regular Season
Goals: 2
Assists: 8
PIM: 54
TOI/G: 18.58
Playoffs: 1 Goal, 5 Assists in 10 Games

Number 12 overall is hard hitting defenseman Poopity Scoop. He is a recreate from another very active member of the site Baelor Swift who joined back in May of 2015. He is the GM for
the Minnesota Chiefs and knows his way around the league really well. With him and Crutchfield drafted it looks like Detroit will have a dynamic duo on the backend for a few seasons
before these two make their jump to the SHL. Scoop has 69 points into checking which make him a monster out there on the ice. He did have a lot of penalties this season
though and will be a much stronger player next season as his full build rounds out.

He will go to the Minnesota Chiefs with one of their late picks as he is a GM of the team.

13) Detroit Falcons (via Armada) - Ola Wagstrom

TPE: 274
Born: Sep 1st
Position: RW (Shoots Left)
Stats - Regular Season
Goals: 7
PIM: 6
TOI/G: 11.62
Playoffs: 1 Goal in 10 Games

Ola Wagstrom was taken with the lucky 13th overall pick by Detroit. The right winger is created by new user StamkosFan who seems to be very active and I am glad he joined the
site. As a rookie winger it can be really hard to find ice time and he is sitting on the 3rd line right now. With 80 points in scoring it seems like he is
a real threat to score on any shift but he will round out his full game as he gets closer to the 350 TPE mark. I think Detroit did great here with this pick and
I think they must be treating StamkosFan great. Detroit is battling in the playoffs right now in round 2 and you never know when Wagstrom will sneak in there and be
one of the game breakers who steals a win for the Falcons.

Ola has been super active on the site since joining and I feel like he should be a late 1st or early 2nd round draft pick.

14) Kelowna Knights (via Raptors) - Shouta Aizawa

TPE: 244
Position: Center (Shoots Right)
Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 14
PIM: 22
TOI/G: 19.89
Playoffs: 4 Assists in 6 Games

Here we have Kelowna with their first pick and they take recreate by user Andybj named Shouta Aizawa from the Czech Republic. This defensively minded center can
really play a strong game in both ends of the rink. He is a great playmaker and with 71 points in defense he always takes care of his end of the ice. He has been
lucky this season to get tons of ice time on Kelowna. He is playing on the first line with two stars and getting basically 20 minutes a night already. The coaches
love him and he also plays tons of special teams minutes. His development should really pick up as the second season starts and he closes in on the 350 cap.

I could see him being a first round pick late or an early second rounder.

15) Kelowna Knights (via Raiders - Knights) - Scott Neidermayer Jr.

TPE: 215
Position: Defenseman (Shoots Left)
Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 26
PIM: 24
TOI/G: 20.28
Playoffs: 1 Goal in 6 Games

Another recreate who can make a star SMJHL player here in user GreyGooseVodka. This time around he made a high scoring offensive defenseman named Scott Niedermayer Jr.
He was lucky to get drafted by the Kelowna Knights who had a lot of room for him. He is on the second pairing but playing full power play and penalty kill minutes
already. He had a monster regular season passing the puck to some of the top scoring players in the league on his first line. He is a score first, pass second type
of player though and next season we might see him pass the 10 goal mark.

I don't know if he is planning on having an SHL career or not. I say maybe he goes in the second or third round.

16) Vancouver Whalers - Shaquille Derisraka

TPE: 265
Position: Center(Shoots Right)
Type: Power Forward
Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 10
TOI/G: 10.41
Playoffs: 0 Points in 5 Games

Number 16 overall sees a young Russian center named Shaq Derisraka taken by the Whalers. He is a smooth skating Power Forward who is a recreate from user Kevin Juice Bieksa who has
been around for over 3 years on the site and has 3 Challenge Cups. This is a great pick for Vancouver at 16 overall and with his 71 points in Skating he really
has a noticeable advantage over most of his peers in that department. He is on a stacked Vancouver team that has three whole lines of capped 350 TPE players so
he is sitting on the 4th line getting whatever ice time he can. This big Russian has a bright future ahead of him and he may move to the SHL after only 2-3 seasons.

There might be some teams looking for Center depth in the draft and I could see Shaq Derisraka going in the 1st round or early 2nd.

Round Three

17) Vancouver Whalers (via Raiders) - Barret McCarthy

TPE: 229
Born: Aug 27th
Position: Defense(Shoots Right)
Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 12
PIM: 48
TOI/G: 17.97
Playoffs: 2 Assists in 5 Games

Vancouver had back to back picks at 16 and 17 overall and with this pick they took American defenseman Barret McCarthy. This is a recreate from a user I haven't gotten to
know named Inf1d3l. He is a third pairing defenseman for the Whalers who have tons of depth right now. The coach does like this rookie a lot and he gets some
special teams time here and there. Averaging already close to 18 mins a night is great in this league as a rookie. He is a pass first type of player that can
really move the puck. If he isn't passing it out of the zone he can skate it out himself with ease and as he works on the rest of his game we could see him as a top point
producer in seasons to come.

He has been active and working hard to maintain his draft ranking so I see him being a 2nd round pick.

18) St. Louis Scarecrows - Airi Yamaguchi

TPE: 173
Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 7
PIM: 18
TOI/G: 13.71
Playoffs: 2 Assists in 4 Games

Here at pick number 18 we have St. Louis taking another new member of the site who is also another defenseman. Airi Yamaguchi is unfortunately already inactive. Just like
Antonio Calculon who the Scarecrows took 8th overall. He is playing on the third pairing for the team and had a solid season but at 173 TPE it seems like he has left the
league for now.

Prediction for SHL Draft: Inactive player might go late in the 3rd round or early 4th.

19) Montreal Militia - Willy Mack

TPE: 256
Born: Sep 3rd
Position: Left Wing (Shoots Right)
Stats - Regular Season
Goals: 10
TOI/G: 13.44
Playoffs: 3 Assists in 12 Games

This is my player named Willy Mack who is a recreate by me, Mack. We had a fun season in Montreal and I was able to get a bit of Power Play time when the coach could
fit me in but mostly my role was playing on the third line. I created my player 1 hour before the SMJHL draft so I had no clue where I would end up but I hope this player
can match my last players skill level. I have a high defense rating at 73 as I find that it goes along way in this league to make as few mistakes as possible. Hopefully
once I get my scoring up some more I can be a lethal threat in the future.

I am planning on having a long SHL career this time around but there is some risk involved as I have retired my previous players young after just playing in the SMJHL.
Who knows where I will go but I will guess in the second round.

20) Detroit Falcons - Waffles Man

TPE: 202
Position: Left Wing (Shoots Right)
Type: Playmaker
Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 9
PIM: 4
TOI/G: 9.43
Playoffs: 0 Points - Healthy Scratch

Number 20 overall is new member to the site Gaston with his player Waffles Man. Waffles Man had a strong regular season in a limited role with 15 points. But they seem to
have fallen out of the lineup for Detroit now in the playoffs. It looks like Waffles Man stopped updating and went inactive a few weeks back which is unfortunate. They
Have a nice build with Defense, Puck Handling and Skating all sitting at 71. But as they are inactive we won't waste more time on them. Please come back to the site!

Prediction for SHL Draft: Inactive player might go in the 3rd/4th round.

21) Anchorage Armada - Dean Colt III

TPE: 218
Position: Center(Shoots Right)
Stats - Regular Season
TOI/G: 13.41

Pick number 21 for the Anchorage Armada sees them pick their second Center in a row with Dean Colt III. This is a recreate from a longtime user named Mac. (nice name).
He has been around since 2011 and won a few challenge cups and other hardware. He is a sniper who doesn't care to pass the puck well at all. He can skate really well with
71 points there already and he putting a lot of work into his faceoffs, already sitting at 70. He should be great in the dot once he bulks up a bit as he
gets older. He is playing as a second line center but unlike his fellow rookie Xena he isn't seeing much special teams time. He kills some penalty minutes but
doesn't see time on the Power Play.

Old player on the site who knows what he is doing. It is a deep draft but I think he will go in the second round.

22) Kelowna Knights (via Raptors) - Mark McFleury

TPE: 161
Born: Sep 3rd
Position: Goalie(Shoots Right)
Type: Hybrid Goalie
Stats - Regular Season
GAA: 3.31
SV%: 0.887
Games: 36
Playoffs: Did Not play

Well here we have a goalie for the Kelowna Knights by a new user named SidnorMcCrosby. Unfortunately he is completely inactive and really never was that active to
begin with. Let's not waste time here.

Late 4th or not at all.

23) Kelowna Knights - [FORFEIT]

24) Vancouver Whalers - Lillie Jacobs

TPE: 234
Born: Aug 20th
Position: Right Wing(Shoots Right)
Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 3
PIM: 32
TOI/G: 9.18
Playoffs: 1 Assist in 5 Games

Here we have a right shot American Power Forward from new user to the site Benson. Lillie Jacobs is a shoot first type of player who has 71 points in scoring but only
50 points in passing right now. They have high checking and strength so they are not to be messed with on the ice. Lillie is getting tons of great mentors in Vancouver as
they have a completely stacked line up and many wingers at the 350 cap to learn from. Jacobs is seeing very limited ice on the 4th line but doing her best to keep up
and help the Whalers as they go for the Four Star Cup these playoffs after an amazing regular season.

Very active new member to the site so I see them going in the 2nd round maybe the early 3rd.

Round Four

25) Kelowna Knights (via Raiders) - Pavel Volkov

TPE: 161
Born: Aug 6th
Position: Center(Shoots Left)
Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 9
PIM: 24
TOI/G: 14.08
Playoffs: 0 Points in 6 Games

New user TeaKay has not been active past their first update with their player Pavel Volkov. I won't spend much time on inactives because what is the point? But that
being said they did log into the forums today so maybe they are planning a come back?

4th Round pick.

26) Anchorage Armada (via Scarecrows) - Stolp Skottson

TPE: 201
Born: Sep 2nd
Position: Defense(Shoots Left)
Stats - Regular Season
Goals: 11
TOI/G: 18.72

Another new user to the site named oskarmeo created this Swedish high scoring defenseman named Stolp Skotton. He is playing on an Armada team that is pretty gutted
so he is playing tons of minutes already. He is a power play specialist with a small roll on the PK. He is on the second pairing but they see about the same
ice time as the first. With 71 points in defense he always worries about his own end first but he loves to shoot the puck and will be a high scoring defenseman as
next season starts and he trains some more.

I see him being a third round pick in the upcoming draft.

27) Montreal Militia - Willie Fisterbottom

TPE: 220
Born: Aug 3rd
Position: Defense(Shoots Right)
Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 16
PIM: 30
TOI/G: 16.10
Playoffs: 1 Assist in 12 Games

Montreal was happy to take another Willie after Willy Mack with their last pick. This is a recreate from user Ragnar and his player this time is defenseman Willie
Fisterbottom from Finland. He is a pass machine who can skate really well and keeps improving on his defensive game. He was playing second pairing minutes but didn't
see much action at all on special teams as he is down the depth chart a bit this season. I really like what he brings to the locker room and to the ice and think
next year MOntreal will be much higher in the standings if he and fellow rookies can keep updating. Great 4th round pick by Montreal.

Second round pick that maybe falls into the third round.

28) Detroit Falcons - Franz Cooper

TPE: 271
Born: Aug 30th
Stats - Regular Season
TOI/G: 9.64
Playoffs: 2 Goals in 10 Games

Here we have a great late round draft pick at 28th overall for Detroit. Franz Cooper is an offensive winger who is new to the site created by user Coops. He is doing
very well at updating and doing all of his training sitting at 271 TPE. Cooper had a really strong season this year for a rookie on a good team that didn't have much
room for him except on the 4th line. He did great chipping in 19 points and he is working to up his draft value a lot for SHL draft coming up. With 77 points in scoring
already the German forward looks to add a few more key goals down the stretch in their playoff run.

I think we will see Franz Cooper get picked in the 2nd round of the draft. Might fall to the early 3rd depending on positional needs but he will be moving up!

29) Anchorage Armada - Maurice Amin

TPE: 209
Born: Aug 11th
Position: Left Wing(Shoots Left)
Stats - Regular Season
Goals: 4
TOI/G: 12.34

aminobabino is a new user that was referred by King just like Xena who ended up on the same team. He created player Maurice Amin who is a playmaking winger who is sound
defensively. He has 70 points in passing already and a nice well rounded build. He is getting second line minutes already and a bit of special teams action when the
coach can fit him in. If he keeps updating he could see himself some much higher numbers next season as he is on a great path to success. Anchorage is going to need
all their young players to really step it up next season if they want to make the playoffs.

New user that might have friends in high places for all I know? I see him going in the third round but maybe he sneaks into the second.

30) Colorado Raptors - AJ Robertson

Position: Left Wing(Shoots Left)
Stats - Regular Season
PIM: 14
TOI/G: 9.06
Playoffs: 0 Points in 7 Games

Colorado was hoping for a late round steal here but it didn't pan out. This is a new member to the site who has gone inactive. He has not updated in over a month
and it looks like his SMJHL/SHL career is over. Maybe he comes back but at this point he is not worth writing about.

4th Round pick or later.

31) Kelowna Knights - Spazzy McFee

TPE: 175
Born: Sep 2nd
Position:Right Wing(Shoots Right)
Stats - Regular Season
Goals: 9
TOI/G: 15.43

Number 31 overall saw a new user named BC5000 go to Kelowna and he had a really strong rookie season. Unfortunately he is inactive for a month now so we might not
see the Irish Sniper come back to the league. Kelowna could really use some more depth next season so hopefully he comes back.

Maybe he returns but for now I say 4th round pick.

32) Vancouver Whalers - PASSED

Round Five

33) Halifax Raiders - Mister McCarty

TPE: 204
Position: Centre (Shoots Right)
Stats - Regular Season
Goals: 0
Assists: 3
TOI/G: 8.38

Mister McCarty was a recreate from an older member of the site named Mark H who has been around since 2014. I don't know much about him and apparently from the looks of
it he is already inactive. It's still very early in his career though so maybe he will be back for next season! McCarty has been used on a third line this season as
the centre and played very limited minutes as he got no special teams action. He has 70 in strength already which really helps him in the faceoff circle. He finished at
54.41% this season which is a great win rate for the rookie.

He hasn't updated in a long time so I don't see him going high in the draft. I think he will be a late round 3 gamble or early round 4. It would be nice if he came back
and updated again before the draft.

34) St. Louis Scarecrows - Roger Baston

TPE: 207
Stats - Regular Season
TOI/G: 7.89

At 207 overall we have a great late round pick named Roger Baston. He is a new member to the site named yoye who just joined in August. These users can be hit or miss and
it seems like St Louis got an active one here late in Baston who is still updating as they play in the playoffs against Detroit. Baston has 70 points in passing and looks
to always set someone up before taking a shot himself. With 10 assists in such little ice time and no special teams action he seems to be a really solid young rookie.
He should have a really good season next year as he gets more ice. I really like how he is building himself up.

I see him being a big mover come SHL draft day. 34th overall in the SMJHL Draft but I see him being a 2nd round pick in the SHL. Good luck and have fun man!

35) Montreal Militia - Dinars Briedis

TPE: 196
Position: Defense(Shoots Left)
Stats - Regular Season
Goals: 3
PIM: 20
TOI/G: 17.16
Playoffs: 4 Assists in 12 Games

Here we have a new user named Jetta who unfortunately has gone completely inactive for the Montreal Militia. They haven't been around for over a month so no more needs
to be said. Please come back to Montreal! we love you and you have a good player here!

4th round or not at all.

36) Detroit Falcons - Tomas Youngholm

Tomas was dropped and is a free agent. He is completely inactive and is listed as a free agent. He only created his player but never even made an update page.

37) Anchorage Armada - Chase McAllister

TPE: 155
Stats - Regular Season
TOI/G: 8.94

This is a new user named cosbornballboy who is completely inactive. They only have the base 155 TPE so they are not doing any updates so let's not worry about them.

Late 4th round or not at all.

38) Colorado Raptors - Keegan Angello

TPE: 165
Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 0
PIM: 4
TOI/G: 12.87 (Only 46 GP)

Keegan Angello is a recreate from user Angello. He seems to lose interest pretty fast so his draft spot was pretty low. It looks like he didn't really update this
season and spent most of it inactive. That being said I just checked his profile and he did a big update today including buying gear so he has another 31 TPE coming his
way! If Angello is back that will be a huge boost for Colorado next season! Even these 31 extra TPE might help them next season if he goes back to being inactive.
He has a lot of points going into Puck Handling with this update and he seems to have good hands. Hopefully his love for the game is reignited and we see him active!

His activity is questionable so maybe a 3rd or 4th round pick here.

39) Kelowna Knights - Gints Krumins

Born: Aug 21st
Stats - Regular Season
Goals: 7
TOI/G: 15.85

Well what do you know? Another new user and another inactive for Kelowna. Sorry for not going into depth but I don't want to waste time on inactive players.

4th round or never.

40) Vancouver Whalers - PASSED

Round Six

41) Halifax Raiders - Kristers Dzelme

TPE: 203
Position: Centre (Shoots Left)
Type: Playmaker Forward
Stats - Regular Season
TOI/G: 8.94

At 41 overall we have a new create by Didza who just joined the site. He joined the Raiders who are deep down the middle so he was stuck on the 4th line playing very
limited minutes. He did get to help kill some penalties this year but overall was in a very defensive role. Hopefully next season he is able to get some more ice time
if Halifax loses some players to the SHL. I don't know this guy but it seems to be a solid round 6 pick here as he is still active and just updated this week. Sometimes
it's rare to find a player down here but Dzelme could really grind his way up to a 350 star in the SMJHL.

Well some other players above him have gone inactive so I think he will go higher than 41st overall in the SHL Draft. My guess is a round 3 pick. Good luck man!

42) St. Louis Scarecrows - Brock Nuck

TPE: 245
Born: Aug 25th
Position: RW (Shoots Right)
Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 7
PIM: 23
TOI/G: 8.89
Playoffs: 2 Goals in 4 Games

Here we have another long time member of the site with a new player. Brock Nuck was created by user Nuck who has been here since 2014 and won 5 Challenge Cups as well
as other awards. He is very active and only went this late in the draft due to GM rules but he will be a much higher pick in the SHL. This season he is playing limited
minutes on the third line and doing a solid job for his team the Scarecrows. He has 2 goals already in 4 games in the playoffs and St Louis is looking to head to the finals.
He is a great passer with 72 points there but also has 71 strength making it so he can really put some zip on the puck.

First round pick is my guess but I don't know much about NUCK personally so I have no clue what home he is hoping to end up in.

43) Montreal Militia - PASS
44) Detroit Falcons - PASS
45) Anchorage Armada - PASS

46) Colorado Raptors - Zach Holt

Born: Aug 12th
Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 1
PIM: 2
TOI/G: 15.52 (5 Games Played)
Playoffs: Benched

This was a recreate by an old user from 2011 named Toast. As you can tell by his TPE he has not done any updates at all and is inactive. He only played 5 games in the
regular season and none in the playoffs so I won't bother talking about him.

4th Round if at all.

47) Kelowna Knights - Shawnomir Jagr

This player has been cut and is a free agent. They played no games and are completely inactive.

48) Vancouver Whalers - PASSED

Round Seven

49) Halifax Raiders - PASS
50) St. Louis Scarecrows - PASS
51) Montreal Militia - PASS
52) Detroit Falcons - PASS
53) Anchorage Armada - PASS
54) Colorado Raptors - PASS

55) Kelowna Knights - Casey Matz

Stats - Regular Season
Assists: 5
PIM: 60
TOI/G: 17.46 (38 Games Played)
Playoffs: Did Not Play

Another Kelowna pick, another inactive player.

Well this is getting lame but never or maybe the 4th round.

56) Vancouver Whalers - PASSED

With the SHL draft so close it will be a lot of fun to see where all these junior players end up calling home for their careers. Although this is a big list there is also some free agent signing who came in after the SMJHL draft who will be looking for spots as well. I am really excited to get drafted and then to start next season. It was a fun rookie year for me in Montreal and hopefully the other rookies on this list enjoyed it. The off season is way too long and boring but we will all be ready for action when the puck drops next year!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Jesus crist

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Wow :O nice article, thanks for the positive feedback on me!

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

265 TPE now btw

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

10-14-2018, 05:05 PMKevin Juice Bieksa Wrote: 265 TPE now btw

Sorry I wrote most of this yesterday and planned on submitting it yesterday but then the resim happened and I said screw it and didn't complete it until this morning so the TPE is as of yesterday before the updates were done.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

good shit mack, should be an exciting draft!

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Now I have 274 TPE and 80 scoring Smile Coops has 271 TPE, very underrated I think! Whoever picks him will be happy

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Wowwww beautiful draft class

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2018, 02:19 PM by Coops.)

10-14-2018, 11:26 PMStamkosFan Wrote: Now I have 274 TPE and 80 scoring  Smile Coops has 271 TPE, very underrated I think! Whoever picks him will be happy

Gonna hire you Stammy as my agent 

Great write up Mack, loved it

[Image: Falcons-Banner.png]

Damn good write-up, loved it! Such a good draft class to be in.

I love this, it's a fun read

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]