Create Account

Team Scandinavia!

Hello Everyone!

I'm proud to say this now. I AM THE GM OF TEAM SCANDINAVIA! Yay!

This is my first Gm position and i'm excited.

As first things i will be announcing my Co-Gm!

The Co-Gm i chose is trust worthy friend of mine, a fellow Falco.... @StamkosFan Wohoo

Now that this is out of the way i will be Announcing the Team Scandinavia for the upcoming WJC!

And the team is here:

Starting with the Goalies we have
Kata Vilde! @BarnabasCollins as starting Goalie.
Scottey Crawfling! @Kmarko as backup Goalie.

Defenders everyone.
As you might now Scandinavia doesn't have many good Defenders, but i made sure to get the best available!
Veikka Toivonen! @Mazatt 
Willie Fisterbottom! @Ragnar
Stolp Skottson! @oskarmeo
Rasmus Rasmus! @Ramrob
Gilmore Tuttle! @Gilmore Tuttle
and last but not least 
Oliver Dahl! @sim04t

Now we get to the exciting part. 
The Forwards. As you may know Scandinavia is know to have bulky tank players and slippery skaters!
These forwards i gathered from the deepest parts of the Scandinavia will play a big part in Team Scandinavia's lineup's!
But without further a do. Here they are!
Rafe Ulrich! @Raven
Goku Muerto! @Muerto
Eero Niemi! @spooked
Hippo Passamus! @Mayuu
Jax Aittokallio! @JayWhy
David Fantobens! @Fantobens
Tobias Viklund! @Mordaciious
Dank Boija! @Snussu
Pingy Pingu! @Pingy Pingu
Waffle Man! @Gaston
Eero Mäkinen! @mcgriddleluver
And Ola Wagstrom! @StamkosFan

I hope the best of Tournament to y'all and Czech can fuck off. 

(252 Words for grading)

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

hey, Ill fuck you off nice

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Quote:I hope the best of Tournament to y'all and Czech can fuck off.
Wow :(

Czechoslovakia

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Woop woop

RETIRED

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee noot noot

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

Wow. Sorry you were forced to pick me to be a defender on your team.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

norway

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway