Create Account

StamkosFan 10/14
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018, 02:38 PM by StamkosFan.)

Signature Submissions

[Image: 7qWaGAY.png?1]

#2 @SpaceForGames
[Image: um5YVxM.png]

#3 @alittlelouder
[Image: aZulrGl.png]

#4 @guy3801
[Image: QDmdDP2.png]

Video Submission

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 04:38 PM by DannyMethane.)

Sig 1: 4/10 There's no real focus in the sig. Everything seems to have a gold tint to it and the render and text are flattened in the process.

Sigs 2-4: 5/10. I love love love the background and text on sig 2. But the render is blurry and small compared to the overall piece. With a larger, in focus render, this could easily be a 6 or 7.

For the other two, the renders are small, but in focus. The pieces lack depth and blending, and it seems more of the focus is on the text than on the render. For what they are, they are too wide. The grade would improve with a larger render and some blending.

Video 1: 3/10. It's rather choppy, and it's NHL branded throughout. For a game of that age which appears to be modded (that's not NHL 2017, but there's a 20th anniversary Hurricanes logo), it doesn't appear any attempt was made to mod in jerseys and make it SHL branded.

$2.2M

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]