Create Account

Simulation Major Junior Hockey League Head Office Resim Emporium Infomercial

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League Head Office Resim Emporium! Are you unhappy with the results of your sim? Do you feel like you're a victim of some sort of unfair disadvantage? Well, lucky for you the precedent has been set! Act now, and get yourself a free one game resim! Did an update get messed up two weeks ago, but you just caught it? No problem, resim! Was there a glitch in the sim? No problem, resim! No judgment here, just free resim! For a limited time only, get a guarantee with your resim! The SMJHL HO Resim Emporium offers the best warranty on resims among all the major leagues. This offer is limited, and will end at the end of the playoffs. Call now, the phone banks are OPEN! 1-800-RESIM-NOW! 1-800-RESIM-NOW! 1-800-RESIM-NOW!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

This message is not sponsored, endorsed, or approved by the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League Head Office (hereby referred to as the SMJHL HO) and should not be considered to be a binding contract. We can not guarantee that the SMJHL HO will grant you a resim. Any phone calls made to 1-800-RESIM-NOW can not be used as a legal basis against the SMJHL HO should they chose to not grant you one (1) resim. If they refuse to grant you one (1) resim you clearly have no clue how to argue your point, no matter how valid or invalid it is. All claims made in this advertisement are made based on real world situations, and it is not a guarantee that the SMJHL HO will be at all consistent in their decisions based on the precedent that they have set in place during this playoff schedule. Any claims put forward by you (the client) to the SMJHL HO are required to be filed and followed up by you. We here at the SIMULATION MAJOR JUNIOR HOCKEY LEAGUE HEAD OFFICE RESIM EMPORIUM have no power to promise, convince, or even act as counsel on your behalf to the SMJHL HO. The best legal advice we can offer you is check your updates after the first game of the series, and bring any issues up then. This is your responsibility, and the responsibility of your GM to make sure that everything on the team is right for the week. If either you, or your GM, is incapable of performing your own duties, just cry to the SMJHL HO and cross your fingers.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

can I get a resim?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

can i get a boneless resim

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Sawlty crackerz

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Lol this is great

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Can I get a resim with pineapple?

RETIRED

oh

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

10-14-2018, 06:21 PMadamantium Wrote: oh

I'm not sure how long you've had that avatar dadam and I have no idea about the source material but I laughed.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

10-14-2018, 06:16 PMMayuu Wrote: Can I get a resim with pineapple?

Can we ban this heathen?

10-14-2018, 06:13 PMontanis Wrote: Sawlty crackerz

https://www.visaltco.com/

I applied. They said resim salt is artificial and too high in sodium.

Can I ask for a Militia Special with extra salt, please?

[Image: Nowes.png]
[Image: S43WhalersChamps.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png][Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Haha I'm joking it already comes with extra salt

[Image: Nowes.png]
[Image: S43WhalersChamps.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png][Image: 6by0kBi.png]

10-14-2018, 06:28 PMztevans Wrote:
10-14-2018, 06:21 PMadamantium Wrote: oh

I'm not sure how long you've had that avatar dadam and I have no idea about the source material but I laughed.

yuru camp

go watch, it's about a bunch of friends who go camping and shit, ask @.bojo who basically watched along with me

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

10-14-2018, 06:54 PMadamantium Wrote: yuru camp

go watch, it's about a bunch of friends who go camping and shit, ask @.bojo who basically watched along with me

No Bojo is the enemy right now.

Okay, not *right now*. But after this Canes game.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

RIIIIIIIIIIN-CHAAAAAN

I love that show

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]