Create Account

Four Star Cup S43 Mini Preview

The Four Star Cup has been won by some of the greatest players to ever play in both the SMJHL and the SHL. Many players never get the chance to raise it, but for those that do, there is very little that can surpass the happiness, honor, and respect that comes with doing so.

The finals are set for the Four Star Cup in the SMJHL. The Vancouver Whalers will face the St. Louis Scarecrows in what is sure to be an amazing series.Vancouver looks to claim the cup for the 9th time, having last won it back in S36. The Scarecrows are looking for Cup number 5, last raising the title in S39. 

The top players for the Whalers in these playoffs so far have been: Andrew Martin, Johannes Leitner, and Herb Robert. Martin leads the playoffs with 6 goals. (Actually tied with 3 others, but is the only player still not eliminated.) Leitner is 4-0-1 with a GAA of 1.55 and a SV% of 0.938. Getting passed him could be the toughest test for St. Louis. Robert continues to look strong with 3 goals and 3 assists.

Kiko Rytmeyr, Nicholas Williams, and Jax Aittokallio have had the biggest impact for the Scarecrows so far. Rytmeyr leads the team with 3 goals and 5 assists for 8 points, Williams follows close behind with 3 goals and 3 assists, and Aittokallio has 1 goal and 4 assists. 

Vancouver looks to be the favorite, but St. Louis looks up to the challenge and won't just roll over. Both teams have some really good players that want to raise the Championship for their team. This is the stage where a player can become legend, and a legend can become immortal!

This will definitely be one series you won't want to miss this one!

(Word Count:301)

Love you CanadianDuck by its the year of the WhaleWhales

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Uh how can you not mention me I built this team from the ground up

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Going to be a good one.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

RIP Kelowna 4peat.

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39