Create Account

The Luking Cast ft. Wasty - Ep. 6

Luke and I were lucky to have Wasty join us for episode 6 of the Luking cast.

We talk about the surprisingly many SHL players he's had, there weird and interesting history. We talk about his GM'ing career and how he's about to break a few SHL GM'ing records. Then we talk graphics with the graphics guru himself, and find out about the origins of his graphic powers.

Link here

Buzzfeed-y title of the episode: Fnd out why you should never say the word "Quick" in the LA locker room?!

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Pretty happy to be on the show guys! Thanks for having me!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Really nice podcast! First one i have listened from you guys and really enjoyed it!

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Just getting started with this one but I am really liking these podcasts which feature a guest. Didn't think they would be much of a hit when you guys had me on, but you have really good questions and gives me a good insight to how other people approach the league.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

10-15-2018, 12:37 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Just getting started with this one but I am really liking these podcasts which feature a guest. Didn't think they would be much of a hit when you guys had me on, but you have really good questions and gives me a good insight to how other people approach the league.

Thank you, I know each consistant podcast on the site has their target area, I forget who said it on a podcast, but rich and Adam are for that stats and stuff, bonks podcast is for humor and good insight, and ours is to listen to different people in the league you don’t normally get a chance to listeN to

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I thought I was going to switch the order cause I was paranoid that @JayWhy was gonna take Luke haha

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia