Create Account

Team Canada World Junior Championships Announcement
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2018, 10:52 AM by Flowseidon.)

Hello everyone, thanks so much for coming out today. Today, we’re here to make a couple announcements for the upcoming World Junior Championship.
First, we would like to show off the jerseys that the team will be wearing this year. We believe that looking good out there on the ice, helps you feel good and play good. So without any further rambling on, here are the jerseys for your World Junior Championships this year. We've decided to return to a classic World Junior look for Team Canada.

[Image: iOz23IN.png]

Now that all of that fun of the new threads is out of the way, we have some roster announcements to make. It’s been a long camp, and many of these people have proven themselves. Some decided to forego camp all together, but sometimes you can’t have the ideal roster with everyone being very active.

Down the middle at Center, we will have:

Mr. Faceoffs @NH4JP
Cody Johansen @Marko04
Steven Moyer @CanadianDuck
Keegan Angello @Angello

The players demonstrated their ability, and even surprised us in camp. We were largely expecting Angello to just miss out on the team, but after the camp he had, we had to pull him in over what may be argued as a more experienced player. The kid earned his spot, and I look forward to him spending more time representing his nation in the future

On the Left Wing, we will have:

Jeff Brogen @Flowseidon
Jack Kennedy @JRed94
Mikael Choybuk @DollarAndADream
Jackson Conklin @JCl1n

I’m very happy about this group of lefties. They are a deep group, and we will be able to run them all easily and thoroughly. It’s great to have this sort of mix of players, it really gives us a lot of options.

For right wing, we have:

Xavier Paquette @Paq
Herb Robert @gerarob
DabCity Savage @Elyk
Nick McKee @mckee29

By and large this is a very experienced group, most having represented their country before. Nick McKee was the surprise standout of the group, who really came in to camp and turned the heads of the coaching staff to earn his spot on the team.

They say defence wins championships, and I think that we will have some strong backing and a group that can push us way further than people believe. Our blueline will be patrolled by:

Pierre Larouche-Durocher @lespoils
Jean-Pierre Gay @jumpierpancakes
Kyle Corbett @kylecorbett42
Milo Momoka @milomomoka
Aaron Freakin Rome @ssingh26
Kade Riley @ReptileGaming

People may knock this one out of the gate, but after their camp performances, I’m confident that they will come out and surprise the rest of the nations.

Finally, in goal we have Mark McFleury @SidnorMcCrosby. He will mind the net for every game for the Canadians and we have faith that he will perform well.

We have a great group of young guys here, many of whom have years ahead of them to play in the World Juniors. It’s my hope, that with this team, we can develop some chemistry and camaraderie to bring us through multiple WJCs where we can grow into the dominant force that Canadian hockey is expected to be.

Should you be an active player who did not make the roster, please contact me.

For those who made the roster, Congratulations! I'll be contacting you soon with the WJC discord

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Cute

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

10-15-2018, 10:43 AMluketd Wrote: Cute

Wink

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

effin EH

Don't mind the Czechs, they don't teach manners over there.
Good luck to your team, look forward to some competitive hockey @Flowseidon !

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-15-2018, 11:56 AMSlashACM Wrote: Don't mind the Czechs, they don't teach manners over there.

Last time I czeched cute is a nice word.

10-15-2018, 11:57 AMluketd Wrote:
10-15-2018, 11:56 AMSlashACM Wrote: Don't mind the Czechs, they don't teach manners over there.

Last time I czeched cute is a nice word.

I assumed "cute" meant "ha your puny roster is cute compared to the mighty roster of the republic"

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-15-2018, 12:09 PMSlashDummyACM Wrote:
10-15-2018, 11:57 AMluketd Wrote: Last time I czeched cute is a nice word.

I assumed "cute" meant "ha your puny roster is cute compared to the mighty roster of the republic"

I never said my roster was better. Last time I checked Canadians have a great roster

Looking good. I like the shade of Red you ended up picking.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Yesh

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]