Create Account

Gloomhaven on Table Top Simulator

Hey guys! Me and a pair of guys play a weekly campaign boardgame called Gloomhaven on TTS and are looking to fill the last slot that just opened up. It's me, @SlashACM, and my brother playing. We really have only played late night around 1am EST, sometimes later.

The campaign is still in its infancy, so it's not like you missed a lot already, we've only played maybe 4 scenarios? Let me know if you're interested!

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Damn, if it wasn’t so late I would be down

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

10-15-2018, 02:50 PMluketd Wrote: Damn, if it wasn’t so late I would be down

We're really very flexible, it's not like the day we play is set. We can do weekends, Thursdays, Tuesdays...

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

I'd be down to try. Not played Gloomhaven but I have played a ton of board games. That's about 11pm most nights for me anyway.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Love to see the interest. And yeah we're flexible @"luketd" let's hang

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-15-2018, 03:18 PMInciteHysteria Wrote: I'd be down to try. Not played Gloomhaven but I have played a ton of board games. That's about 11pm most nights for me anyway.

For sure! I'll reach out on Discord and we can find a good time to go over the rules before our weekly sesh.

How long do you guys play and what classes are available.... :eyes:

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

10-15-2018, 04:01 PMErM Wrote: How long do you guys play and what classes are available.... :eyes:

We have only done single scenarios so far, no real long sessions. Taken already is Mindthief, Scoundrel, and Tinkerer. We used to have a Brute but he bailed.

10-15-2018, 04:02 PMDude Wrote:
10-15-2018, 04:01 PMErM Wrote: How long do you guys play and what classes are available.... :eyes:

We have only done single scenarios so far, no real long sessions. Taken already is Mindthief, Scoundrel, and Tinkerer. We used to have a Brute but he bailed.

Let me know if you guys can't find anybody else.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]