Create Account

F1 2017/2018 Online Championship

Me, @Zoone16, and some others are getting together an online F1 championship in either F1 2017 or F1 2018 for pc/mac. All skill levels are welcome to play, even if you've never played the game before. It isn't too technical a game and no F1 knowledge that isn't explainable in 2 minutes is necessary, so after only a little bit of practice you should get the hang of it and be right there with everyone else in terms of skill. Time commitment would only be a couple hours every week. Even if you're a little hesitant I'd suggest at least giving it a shot - keys of F1 2017 are pretty cheap and if we get enough people who don't have either we are definitely ok with doing the championship in last year's game. There is nothing quite like online racing, so give it a shot!

If you have any questions feel free to ask, and if you're interested please let me know. Thanks!

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]

Note: We play with all cars being equal in power. Otherwise it'd just not fun)

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]