Create Account

S43 Czech WJC Roster
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2018, 12:33 AM by 39alaska39.)

[Image: Team-Czechoslovakia.png]
When you plant your garden, you always expect some of the seeds to not fruit. That is just the name of the game. Sadly , ( for the other players in the IIHF WJC) everything our country has planted as grown into at least a 350 TPE powerhouse. There isn't even a reason to play a tournament this year, as there is simply no other team that is as poised as this current team here. They are in it to win it. The time is now.

Announcing the S43 Czechoslovakian World Junior Team

#11 Tauras Karazija - An uncapped player with lots to prove, this d man won't be huge on the puck but will be huge on the goals. Look to them to fill in a bottom pairing, while they dominate the competition with a high defensive pressure. @ontanis

#13 Alex Winters - A capped out player who is not going to accept anything less but a win. Alex hails from the Czech Republic, this play making forward might not lay you out on the ice, but will puck handle right by you instead. An unnatural right wing, Alex is looking for some more hardware. @39alaska39

#15 Radovan Hudec - A capped out IA from the Czechoslovakia region, Radovan is going to once again prove his vaule to the great Czech Republic. A natural right wing, he is going to knock you over with his ability to score. From anywhere. Known for his 2 goals last year from the BENCH, this man is going to once again show everyone else why he is the best. @O4L

#18 Shouta Aizawa - An uncapped player from the Czech Republic, this two way center is looking to be fed the puck more than feeding it. Expect Shouta to fill in the back 2 lines, be used for shutting down the other teams power play, and to score some big goals in the process. @"Andybj" 

#19 Airi Yamaguchi - An uncapped d- man with lots to prove, Airi is trying to fill the shoes left open by lost sibling Katsuo. A transfer from Japan, this player will be throwing checks softly, but pushing the play the other way very intensely. Look for this player to fill in a bottom pairing while they develop. @DeathClutch19

#20 Kevin Maddox - A capped out player who has a big bark to go with a lighter bite, Kevin “Maddog” Maddox is a right handed Offensive D-man who handles the puck like a German car handles the road, who plays defense like he is a wall, and who can pass the puck like granny passes the biscuits. Unfortunately, Maddog appears to be inactive, but not before capping out and adding one more trophy to his impressive collection. @Toxic

#24 Soren Kierkegaard – A capped out player from Denmark who transferred into the greatest team, Soren is a center who is going to pass, skate, and handle through any team that gets in his way. He might not be big, at 5 feet 11 inches tall, but he is fast, and he is going to prove that this tournament. @Tlk742 

#33 Petr Vrana - The only possible way anyone else wins this tournament is if golden child and netminder Petr Vrana gets hurt. It's the only way. The man is from the Capital, Prague, Czech Republic, and his only weakness is skating. But who needs to skate when you can stop a fly from going into a soccer net using nothing but a paper towel? I've seen it. This man is our starting goaltender. @"Marc Bradford" 

#34 Daniel Garland - An uncapped natural left winger, Daniel is the only plug to this team. He will have limited minutes.

#43 Luke Thomason-A capped out player who's might be in his final WJC tournament, Luke is looking to add one more trophy to his shelf.A natural left winger, who DID NOT transfer into the great Czech system from Finland, but was rather born here,  this playmaking forward looks to set up goals and break some teeth in the process.With the puck, not his checking.  Sitting at an even 6 feet tall, the only way to describe Luke's play; Dynamic. @"luketd"

#53 Mason Hudson - A capped out player who is looking to make a name for himself internationally, Mason Hudson is a unnatural Left Wing from the one any only Czech Republic. While he will not out muscle other players day in and day out, what he lacks in size, he makes up for in goals. Let me tell you, this guy has some moves on ice too. In the off season it was rumored that he joined Disney on ice, but was fired for shredding the ice too much and knocking over goofy. @Blues

#65 Charlie Schieck - A capped player from Canada, Charlie Scieck is a D man who is going to burn the other team on the first pass. The man has vision, and uses it well. Sitting at 6 foot 3, Charlie is basically an eagle out on the ice, and can cover a lot of ground east-west while flying up the ice north south. @Grapehead 

#79 Marc Palicka - A uncapped player from Czechoslovakia, Marc Palicka is a Center / right wing who looks to gain some ground in the international spotlight. Standing at 6 foot 2, this offensive forward still has some growing to do, but is in the right team to do it in. Look to him for a solid faceoff win. @BaseScoutX1

#91 Kristof Kovacs - A capped out player who is looking to step into some big shoes. This Center will knock you on your feet right off the face off circle. Not a big man, but a man who is going to score and skate circles around the other team, look for Kovacs to be a leader in the locker room as well as on the ice.  @I Am a Coupon

#92 Pavel Pivonka - A capped out player who is known for his size, Pavel Pivonka is a center who is going to shut down the other team while netting a few goals for himself. Sitting at 6 foot 5 inches tall, this right hand man won't give you an inch of ice before forcing you back into your own zone. Pavel looks to build on an already impressive career, hailing from the Czech Republic. @Schultzy

And your S43 Czech leadership group:

Alternate Captain #88 David Kastrba - A capped out player who is going to be moving on soon, David Kastrba is an unnatural left wing hailing from the Czechoslovakia region. A true power forward, David has value on the PP and the PK, looking to hit first, handle second, and pass for the assists. David is expected to be a large part of this teams success. @hewasajazzman

Alternate Captain #98 Oliver Kovacs - A capped out player who might be entering the final tournament for the WJC, Oliver Kovacs is a natural right wing who will make you look foolish if you let him. Coming in from the Czech Republic, this player is looking to have a bigger role then last years WJC, and his poise will take him there. Look for him to be a player of the tournament. @KillTheArchitect

And Team Captain #58 Tokek Takshak - A capped out player who can't hurt a fly, Tokek Takshak will blind you with flashes of scoring, shooting, and blocking shots. A right handed d-man will take the body when necessary, but would rather just take the puck to the net instead. Expect him to be big in anchoring a blueline full of top prospects. @GeckoeyGecko

I present; the winners.

(Word count: 1231, All money goes to Troy McClure III; he wrote, I posted.)

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Looks like a killer roster

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

What a stacked roster

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2018, 08:06 AM by majesiu.)

First time without me in years, good luck czech bois!

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

oh shit! czech this shit out! thanks boys. Czechoslovakia

10-17-2018, 09:26 AMhewasajazzman Wrote: oh shit! czech this shit out! thanks boys. Czechoslovakia

We got this. Depth is our middle name

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

10-17-2018, 10:05 AMluketd Wrote:
10-17-2018, 09:26 AMhewasajazzman Wrote: oh shit! czech this shit out! thanks boys. Czechoslovakia

We got this. Depth is our middle name

Depthoslovakia

Cute

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

just call me Cap'n Top Kek

Let's go win some hardware!

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

I'm grateful to management for selecting me as one of the alternate captains. I feel like I haven't done much lately to deserve this. But I promise I won't let my team down! Let's do this boys!

[Image: 9d3oxij.png] [Image: 8xyKeyf.png]
[Image: KillTheArchitect.gif]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]