Create Account

HIRING: PT Director

10-17-2018, 07:16 PMClint Eastwood Wrote:
10-17-2018, 07:13 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Why have a Thunderdome then?

Let's change it to Lightning Dome

yo I'm down

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

10-17-2018, 07:13 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
10-17-2018, 06:26 PMErM Wrote: In terms of handling situations poorly , maybe the best way to give constructive criticism on the site isn't constantly thunder doming people and personally attacking them....

Why have a Thunderdome then?

If you want to personally attack somebody, it appears the Thunderdome is the place. I do not believe you honestly think it is the place for any meaningful or constructive discussion.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2018, 11:38 PM by Hallsy.)

10-17-2018, 10:10 PMErM Wrote:
10-17-2018, 07:13 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Why have a Thunderdome then?

If you want to personally attack somebody, it appears the Thunderdome is the place. I do not believe you honestly think it is the place for any meaningful or constructive discussion.

Or Call people out on stuff which is what Kit did. Ya maybe Kit maybe should've Pm'd him but there are a lot of loud members on this site and are going to use the thunderdome to call people out.  And if you are going to complain about that well fuck i dont know what to say  

Thunderdome can be used to call people out for making multis, directors making poor decisions or someone doing something wrong and incorrect. Not just calling someone an idiot or wtv either theres multiple ways to use the thunderdome.

Anyways Izzy failed because a he kinda responded poorly and he quit because of it. Gj you got what Kit wanted and he won. Which was a poor reaction out of Izzy at the end of day. @kit dont deny it

10-17-2018, 11:36 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
10-17-2018, 10:10 PMErM Wrote: If you want to personally attack somebody, it appears the Thunderdome is the place. I do not believe you honestly think it is the place for any meaningful or constructive discussion.

Or Call people out on stuff which is what Kit did. Ya maybe Kit maybe should've Pm'd him but there are a lot of loud members on this site and are going to use the thunderdome to call people out.  And if you are going to complain about that well fuck i dont know what to say  

Thunderdome can be used to call people out for making multis, directors making poor decisions or someone doing something wrong and incorrect. Not just calling someone an idiot or wtv either theres multiple ways to use the thunderdome.

Anyways Izzy failed because a he kinda responded poorly and he quit because of it. Gj you got what Kit wanted and he won. Which was a poor reaction out of Izzy at the end of day. @kit dont deny it

If you call people out in the Thunderdome and attack them, then you bitch that they didn't take your criticisms I think that's kind of on you. I don't care about people calling people out (though there might be some irony in the people that bitch about toxicity call people out all the time around here) but I think it is dumb to expect people to respond in a reasonable way when you start the conversation with an attack.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2018, 05:53 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

10-17-2018, 03:28 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: He was a great PT director other than that and honestly it sucks that he stepped down. He probably should've responded like oh ya you are right kit and I will bring them back for next season.

you mean like this? Interview

[Image: QXFdhiE.jpg]

McJ... While your days as the leagues next Oprah may be premature, your point was valid... good guy kit made a fair point about the CW.. and in my 1st thunderdome moment.. i appreciate that it was from one of the true OG's of the place  Cool....

TBH Ive had my fair share of good will on the PT's... so feedback good and bad is fair game especially if your going to rearrange the furniture like i did in this CW.  The customer service part of the job, especially on the discord side of it where people skip the hellos and jump right into their spouts in real time can grow tiresome... perhaps a way to alliviate that is to request that any issues, inquiries or feedback go strictly to PM..that would feel less intrusive. or have the PT team take turns on discord inquiries.

In the meantime.. while they look for a replacement ill keep putting out the hits.. including a tremendous upcoming weekend collaberative task.   Sleepy

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

10-17-2018, 07:13 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
10-17-2018, 06:26 PMErM Wrote: In terms of handling situations poorly , maybe the best way to give constructive criticism on the site isn't constantly thunder doming people and personally attacking them....

Why have a Thunderdome then?

The Thunderdome, by design, isn't meant for "constructive" criticism.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Who needs a PT director

PT#1 of each season: Create a unique PT

Use said PTs for the rest of the season

Rise and repeat

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

10-17-2018, 02:39 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: The reason they dont stick around is the same half dozen or so trolls that have been on the site forever make it so unbearable for anyone to do any type of job for the league
Weird because there sure are a lot of people doing jobs

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

10-18-2018, 03:34 AMMike Izzy Wrote:
10-17-2018, 03:28 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: He was a great PT director other than that and honestly it sucks that he stepped down. He probably should've responded like oh ya you are right kit and I will bring them back for next season.

you mean like this? Interview

[Image: QXFdhiE.jpg]

McJ... While your days as the leagues next Oprah may be premature, your point was valid... good guy kit made a fair point about the CW.. and in my 1st thunderdome moment.. i appreciate that it was from one of the true OG's of the place  Cool....

TBH Ive had my fair share of good will on the PT's... so feedback good and bad is fair game especially if your going to rearrange the furniture like i did in this CW.  The customer service part of the job, especially on the discord side of it where people skip the hellos and jump right into their spouts in real time can grow tiresome... perhaps a way to alliviate that is to request that any issues, inquiries or feedback go strictly to PM..that would feel less intrusive. or have the PT team take turns on discord inquiries.

In the meantime.. while they look for a replacement ill keep putting out the hits.. including a tremendous upcoming weekend collaberative task.   Sleepy

Ya I know you said that but you also told kit to go lick your ball sack and that you will put whatever you want in your PTs. The first point contradicts the 2nd point.
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2018, 10:06 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

The Job opening is closed....Adaptation and endurance are ingrediants towards success.... im keeping this puppy and will continue to throw out our league tasks with Zest and vigor.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

10-21-2018, 09:52 AMMike Izzy Wrote: The Job opening is closed....Adaptation and endurance are ingrediants towards success.... im keeping this puppy and will continue to throw out our league tasks with Zest and vigor.

Throw out this comment imo

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

10-21-2018, 09:52 AMMike Izzy Wrote: The Job opening is closed....Adaptation and endurance are ingrediants towards success.... im keeping this puppy and will continue to throw out our league tasks with Zest and vigor.

You know dude, you are not the victim here. Admit the CW tasks were overly burdensome, and try to fix it next year. This self righteous martyr act gets old

Does this mean we all need to join other leagues to claim welfare for next seasons CW?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]