Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Offseason Intrigue

This offseason will be a very good one for Craig Finley as he plays in his second WJC tournament. as a defending champion of the tournament, the only thing on his mind is to repeat the feat. to take it one step further, the young defenseman will lead all Defenseman in scoring. 

52 words

[Image: 37Bgs1o.png]
Rage Usa raiders
DRAFTED 30TH OA S43
S42 WJC GOLD MEDAL
JESTER AWARD FINALIST S45
S45 ALL ROOKIE TEAM
S50 IIHF GOLD MEDAL
S52 CHALLENGE CUP CHAMPION

I'd be willing to bet that somehow Calgary manages to convince yet another top free agent to sign with them. Seems like it happens every offseason

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Team USA is going to wipe the floor in the IIHF tournament no question. Team United States of America has everything from a top of the line defense to a deadly offense. USA also just upgraded their facilities to bring top of the line equipment and training so yeah

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

While I may be biased, I think this is going to be a massive offseason for the Pride, as I strongly trust in management to use the flexibility in cap space as a result of its young core signing for lower than market value, to fill holes with top tier talent and push us into contender status.

[Image: Partridge.png]

San Francisco

[Image: PRedauw.png]

SHL Free agency
Spitfire will surprise everyone and not sign a contract with EDM who traded for his rights. He was looking for a juicy contract or lots of playing time and the team can't offer any of those. He will sign with the San Francisco Pride

I think that Xena is not going to be taken in the first round of the SHL draft, despite being one of the top TPE earners in the current draft class and having a lot of money.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Team Ireland IIHF will repeat as back to back champions. They will be far too dominant behind the workhorse that is Oisin Fletcher on the Irish 1st line. Nobody can hold a candle to the level of dominance we will witness this off season

The high expectations of the WJC Czech squad might be a too much after the exhibition round. I think the pressure is very high for this team to perform and the team will implode by the end of the tournament.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

10-18-2018, 10:08 PMMike Izzy Wrote: THIS PT IS FOR SHL PLAYERS AND SEND DOWNS. IT IS NOT FOR SMJHL ROOKIES.

-S44 SHL Draft
-S44 SMJHL Draft
-IIHF Tournamant
-S43 WJC
-S43 SHL Awards
-SHL Free Agency
-SHL League retirement

Task: The above list are many of the exciting offseason events about to take place over the next few weeks!  In 25 words or more, take out your crystal ball and let us know what will turn out to be the big story/'s to come out of the S43 offseason?

Every participant who fulfills the task requirements will receive ONE CAPPED TPE, while 5 members will be chosen as discussion leaders and will receive an additional ONE UNCAPPED TPE.

Deadline: is Sunday, 10 PM EDT
giving everyone a few extra hours to get them last few cappe tpe's of the 43 cap

The draft is going to rock for the Jets. We are locked on one player and we are going to get em, hopefully. As we retool we also resigned a lot of vets, so I think we are in good shape to make another deep cup run

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Free agency is always an exciting time of the site. I'm expecting some big names to be moving and some big money contracts to be signed.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria