Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Offseason Intrigue

Ireland will defend their gold medal in the IIHF tournament this season, topping a tough group with Canada, Norway, and the Czechs before beating the USA in the gold medal match, with Roman Augustus scoring the winner in overtime.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

S44 Draft might be a bit of a surprising one, the first round of the draft could end up playing out very different to how some people expect. We've already seen the Jets trade up to 2, other deals could be in the works to change the way this one shapes up

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

10-18-2018, 11:17 PMluketd Wrote:
10-18-2018, 10:36 PMDannyMethane Wrote: Team USA is going to repeat as gold medalists at the WJC this off season. Last season Nictox and SlashACM GM'd their way to a gold medal, not having much of an idea between them. Little does the rest of the IIHF know, team USA has been DOPING and will do anything to keep that gold medal.

Agreed Team USA does have the talent to get back to back gold medalists, but there are also teams like British Isles, Canada, and Czechoslovakia who can also fight for the spot of gold medalist.

Usa Usa Usa Usa Usa Usa Usa Usa Usa

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]

I believe the IIHF will be a doozy of a tournament this season with lots of teams competing and a very close cut for teams missing the medal rounds. In the end Ireland will once again medal cementing their place as one of the IIHF powerhouses of the present teams.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Let’s just all take a hot minute to realize that Germany is gonna win the iihf tournament because it’s Germany and we do what we want. That’s pretty much all I got to say about that

We will have the wildest offseason in history this year with the first ever full team trade. In exchange for the roster of the Manhattan Rage, the Toronto North Stars will be sending all their players to the bigger city. This trade is made in what is a landmark level of cooperation between Canada and the USA

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

The United States will continue to dominate the WJC and will easily defend the Championship, defeating their closest rival, Canada, in the finals, scoring 5 goals with 'Lil Manius as the first star.

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

S43 SHL Awards

I think this might be the year we see on player dominate the awards like no other year before it. Jason Visser destroyed the competition this season and should be recognized by winning all the awards he is eligible for.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-7-1
Regular Season - [G 4] [A 8] [Pts 12] [+/- +24] [PIM 20] [Hits 18] [SB 74]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

10-18-2018, 11:22 PMNorwegianDemon Wrote: Norway or Austria will surprise everyone and take the gold medal in the IIHF tournament to the surprise of superpowers like Canada and the USA who both won’t medal.

I vote for Austria, for some odd reason. There's no vested interest or legitimate reason for me to favor them over other teams though. No way. None at all.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

10-19-2018, 10:57 AMGrilledTwinkiez Wrote: Let’s just all take a hot minute to realize that Germany is gonna win the iihf tournament because it’s Germany and we do what we want. That’s pretty much all I got to say about that

Let's take a quick minute and realize you've got to change that trash avatar to something with more green. Oh and go Austria

10-19-2018, 01:45 AMMuerto Wrote: S44 will start to see a seismic shift in the SHL landscape. The first members of the massive S43 Draft class to hit the big leagues will start making an impact, and the teams that stocked up on draftees from this class will get their first look at the next generation of talent to take over the league!

No, SFP will still not be good.

Just kidding, I am looking forward to the "next wave" making it into the show.

I also have to give my fondest farewell to @bilbo's player Dieter Dominique, who announced his retirement at the conclusion of S44. We look forward to seeing what he can do in his final season. Congrats on a great career, Deets!

The big story of the S44 off-season will be Xavier Paquette being called up to play for the Edmonton Blizzard. He is going to kick ass and take names.

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

USA is going to win the gold this season because i will hopefully be a competent federation head and i will beat thise damn filthy czechs

IIHF

Czechoslovakia will win gold in both the IIHF and the WJC. A stacked junior team lead by their fearless coach LukeTD will sweep the competition with relative ease. As the upstart CZE IIHF will turn heads when they take gold home leaving most shocked. Truly a great time for the nation of CZE as the boys and men set their sights high!

[Image: 9d3oxij.png] [Image: 8xyKeyf.png]
[Image: KillTheArchitect.gif]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]