Create Account

S44 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects

1 -player name and position.
Andy Kerr - Center.

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen)
Face off, starring Nic Cage and... that other guy.

3- are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league ( please be detailed) ?
Been here a year and a bit, I think.

4-What are your expectations from the team that drafts you, especially if your a goalie?
I expect to be pampered like the GOD I AM.

5-What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?
Moustache, I hope.

6- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not?
Sure. Would you have me? I kiss with lots of tongue.

7-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)
3?

8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Yeah, that's chill.

9- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?
I'd like to see where this face off/defensive build goes.

10-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
What's important is we all get pecan sandies for our hard work.

11-How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
No plan in place currently. Perhaps 15 seasons?

12-very important…….. Waffles or Pancakes?
Night time: Waffles
Day time: Pancakes
Afternoon: Waff-cakes.

Jimmy Cahill - D

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen)
Defensive D-Man I know, crazy

3- are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league ( please be detailed) ?
No

4-What are your expectations from the team that drafts you, especially if your a goalie?
Decent Minutes

Been here before and Defensive

No preference

7-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)
2-3

8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
prefer LR

9- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?
Depends

10-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
LR

Pancakes

1-player name and position.
D Cassius Darrow (see sig for profile)

Imagine Ryan Murray without the injuries. A sweet skating, two-way defenseman who can play in all situations and makes the team better. Not the top point producer from the blue line, but a solid, skilled contributor for a long time. High passing, high skating, good defense.

Yes I am, but I've gotten acclimated fairly quickly. I don't really have a lot of expectations

I want to win. I want to be part of a winning culture and help be part of the best defensive group in the entire SMJHL. I want to play whatever role will allow us to dominate the league. I also expect solid mentorship from the veterans to help me and my agent learn the ins and outs of the SHL. A strong culture and positive locker room would be welcome.

As Darrow's agent, I'm an excellent writer. In less than 24 hours I've been able to build a lot of hype around the young German. Darrow himself is a high level competitor who wants to win and is willing to put forth any and all effort to be successful.

No. I have no interest in playing in Montreal, both as a city and a hockey club. You don't have the winning pedigree I want to be a part of, and the city's history of being unwelcoming to non Francophiles chills me.

Probably a 4.5 as of now

I am fine with Discord

I'm open to suggestions on the small scale, but I have my idea for this first player pretty well decided.

Winning championships, though I think the two complement each other.

At least 3 years, maybe longer

Pancakes

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

see sig

playmaker C

no

win - play - have fun

living legend who is returning

No objection - can we be the Impact again?

4 based on scale provided

no issues

explain

both?

that depends on team needs

Waffles easily... pockets of maple syrup.

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Jakub Novak - LW

Two-way Sniper

I am new to the SHL, I'm here to have some fun so as long I'm having fun, it's good

I hope they play me, whatever lines, the junior is to grow as a player and be better

Not much, activity maybe? I have a lot of free time

Yes, I would love to be part of a big market like Montreal

4 or 5 depends of the day

I use Discord too much

Not completely but i can adapt to a team needs

One comes with the other

Around 3

Wafflessssss

Vegeta Muerto - D

shut down defender, like Mike Komisarek

Super new, just trying to figure out what the big deal is with these. I do like roleplay though.

Uhm nothing really, just play who ever is best.

Honestly, nothing really...

Sure? Armada is probably my first choice after that anything is good.

You'll probably just have to message me on the forums.

I'd rather not tbh

Winning I think

4 seasons cause I don't know if I even want to go to the SHL

Waffles

Cash Conisderations - D
two way
no
no idea
im old
dunno
yes
no
both
no idea
both

Jalopski, D

All around D

No

Good LR.

I will be one of the fastest to hit 350 tpe.

sure

ya

sure

both

3-4

waffles obv

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Guy McCool - Left Wing
Probably a playmaking forward. Someone who can handle the puck well and find the open man.
Yes, I am new to the SHL. I just want it to be easy and have many opportunities to progress and earn points, which so far it definitely has been, and the mentors have been a big help.
I just want to be able to have a chance to play and grow my player, and try to have good seasons with appropriate ice time with my player's skill.
Although I'm new, I'm trying my best to fit in and earn points, and I want to be able to be part of the community because I can see myself being here a long time from now as well.
Yes, I've seen the name when looking through past threads.
Right now I'd say 4 or 5, as I do check multiple times but I'm still looking for things to do around the site during the offseason.
Yes, I have discord
No not really, I'm more focused on winning as a team
Although I said winning as a team above, the team part is more important, so I'd say locker room
I'm not sure how it will all be yet since I'm first gen, but I'd probably stay around 2-3 seasons as I hear that's what most people do.
waffles.

Desmond Carey, D
Shutdown D
Yes! To be able to write and contribute and find a good community
To have a good rapport in the locker room
A good head on my shoulders
I don't think so, unfortunately. Nothing in particular.
sure
somewhat
locker room
waffles

Arsene Arsenich, two way RW.

two way player, ideally would be someone who turns out to be a fantasy beast (high number of hits and points as a forward)

Nope, been a part of sim leagues for a while, with my first player in the SHL playing for Militia.

I want to win.

I won't post normie memes in your locker room. I'm worth a lower round pick that's kind of a wild-card, potential to turn out quite good.

I've already been a part of the Militia, so it would be interesting to see if there's any improvement since then, although I would prioritize teams I haven't been a part of. It's been a while however, so why not?

Absolutely. locker rooms have been shifted towards it for a while npw.

yes. i want to do him as i want to.

Winning.

3-4

Pancakes are superior. Eat them sweet with some jam, or fill them with ham and cheese or minced meat and eat with sour cream. There are way more variations that I like.

c - zivan zidek

playmaking center

im so very new idek anything

good lr and not dum gms

nothing really i just talk alot

meh kinda wasnt a fan of the raven trade

yes

no

lr

pancake

Klaus - C

Scorer

not new at all lol

good locker room

My unrivaled history of cheating.

Yes, I just want to be on a team.

Yep

Yep

Locker room

Waffles