Create Account

Champ Banner

Always thought it would be cool to have one for both SMJHL and SHL and throw it into a sig rotator

Would that break the site?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

10-19-2018, 02:55 PMTML99 Wrote: Always thought it would be cool to have one for both SMJHL and SHL and throw it into a sig rotator

[Image: 531.jpg]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

10-19-2018, 02:55 PMTML99 Wrote: Always thought it would be cool to have one for both SMJHL and SHL and throw it into a sig rotator

Juniors are dumb and a waste of time. Why do we even have em tbh? its not like they do anything beneficial.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Yup I actually have a script already that can rotate the banner between multiple banners. Would probably look for Eggy/TDZ/HO's approval to do this, and we would need a banner for smjhl.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

10-19-2018, 03:37 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:

Juniors are dumb and a waste of time. Why do we even have em tbh? its not like they do anything beneficial.

U2

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

This is a conversation brought up every season. I am against the SMJHL banners.

I think the SMJHL should be celebrated, and the SMJHL GM's do a lot of work without getting a lot of praise, however, the end goal for the majority of us on this site is the SHL championship. It's what the hours of dedication go towards and the banner is one of the only ways we can celebrate a winning season league wide. When people come to this site, that is the first thing they see and having the marquee championship as the banner makes sense over the developmental league.

But if we go with having a SMJHL banner, I am not going to cry and whine, it's just that I like the idea of one banner representing the season rather than an smjhl one in the mix.

What karey said. I was hoping someone else would since we just won the cup.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

what if

we had an smjhl banner

in the smjhl subforums?

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

I agree w/ Karey, and if its possible think that Geck's idea is a good one

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]

I agree with Karey but also like gecko's brain

I think an SMJHL banner on a rotator would work if it's a SHL: SMJHL 4:1 ratio

so there would be a 20% chance it lands on the SMJHL banner rather than an equal 50%