Create Account

S44 Steelhawks Interested Prospects

You know what to do
Code:
[b]1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?[/b]

[b]2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be? [/b]

[b]3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?[/b]

[b]4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? [/b]

[b]5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both?[/b]

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 10

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be? Any of my Montreal Rookies like Duce and Ragnar. But I will be happy to meet the rookies from other teams as well! Ola Wagstrom seems like a cool active person so maybe them!

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks? I just wrote an article over 6k words and will do plenty more. I want to get the gear each year and the 1mil training every week.

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? I have played hockey a lot in my life and mostly just watch it now. I have 2 sons and my wife is pregnant with our 3rd kid. If it's another boy soon I can make my own team!

5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both? Yes I play video games at night. I love PC but I have a PS4 and a Nintendo Switch. I play all kinds of games but right now mostly just casual Overwatch and Rocket League but I am always down to game with some people on here!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 8

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be? Dean Colt, we are good buddies and want to play together

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks? I know how to afford and I will do it all

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? Canucks, 4x4ing, fishing, volunteering for my kids activities and yes every kind of hockey I can think about

5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both? PS4 and PC some android games also

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 10 lmao

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be? I don't know anyone from my draft class

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks? 10

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? I'm lazy and you know me. I'm a weirdo in your LR

5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both? PC, mostly single player

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 7

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be? Xena

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks? As much as I am able to with my work and life schedule.

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? Love my Penguins, love to read, watch tv with the wife, online games. Pretty much what everyone does these days (minus the reading I think)

5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both? PC, Overwatch, EVE Online, Slay the Spire, Path of Exile, War Thunder, etc