Create Account

S44 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018, 05:53 PM by JSS.)

[Image: Falcons-Banner.png]

What's up, I'm JSS, the Head GM of the Detroit Falcons.

We are coming off a devastating game 7 loss in the 2nd round, but we're looking to go even deeper. We have a sick team going into S44 and are looking to make a 3rd consecutive cup run.

We have a host of strong recreates in our locker room and great alumni to help new players get accustomed to the league, and we have produced a ton of top SHL players and members.

Of course, with the incredible players coming in for their 3rd or 4th seasons and the prospects that we got in the last draft, the roster spots and playing time are very limited and our window of competition will most likely end after this season. So, keep that in mind if you are interested.

Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]

[b]How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?[/b]

[b]What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?[/b]

[b]You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? [/b]

[b]Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?[/b]

[b]What are you looking to achieve with your player? [/b]

[b]Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? [/b]

[b]Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?[/b]

Thanks guys!

[Image: 3.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yep.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? A few days.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Sleeping. Sens.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 2-3.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yup.

What are you looking to achieve with your player? Superstar.

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Sure.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? Fuck you JSS.

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

10-19-2018, 08:25 PMdaBenchwarmer Wrote: Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? Fuck you JSS.

oh

[Image: 3.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Yes

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
A decent amount.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
I play hockey, video games, and do school work. My favorite team is the Leafs.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Probably 2 or 3.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
Yes I do

What are you looking to achieve with your player?
Not suck

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Sure

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
No

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Do you have any previous sim league experience?    No

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? 2 hours or more. No clue how much time this will take.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Streaming baby.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I would imagine 4 seasons. Get good before i jump into the crash course.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? I do, best there is.

What are you looking to achieve with your player? Be good for the team

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? I like falcony birds

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? I take puck

[Image: Marshal_Ray.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yep, 3 years on SHL and a brief stint on GOMHL.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? Plenty, and even if I get busy, I'll make time for updates.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I don't game, but I like hot Cheetos and the Dallas Stars.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 3 or 4

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yep

What are you looking to achieve with your player? Team success is more important than individual success imo. And though some cups would be nice, an active LR/discord is more important to me than wins.

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Sure, why not

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? I'm open to playing for any team, despite my former knights affiliation

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Yes

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
Too much

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Reading. Canucks

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Probably 2-3 seasons.

Yep

Dar Trophy

Absolutely. Best logo on the site.

Nope

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Sim Crocheting, Sim Badminton, Sim City, but no Sim Hockey.

I mean I know this comes down to my chance at hitting 350. I'll at least hit 350. I also plan to be down absolute max time. I will be demanding to stay down and if the SHL team calls me up, I will be asking for a trade to an SHL team that will let me stay down.

I work in IT, studying both art and linguistics, and bullshitting. I play way too much to list them, let's just say that I game. Favorite chips would probably be extra spicy doritos or hot cheetos if they count. I am a Colorado Avalanche fan and have been since I was 9 and they moved to Colorado!

4-5. Depends how that last waiver year goes.

Yeah. I am on discord. Probably talked to most of your alumni.

Great SMJHL player, team player, finally winning cups.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Nope
Plenty
School. Right now Crew2, I dont like chips, Blues fan
I have no idea 
Yes
Have fun, do what helps
Sure
I like cheese

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Yes

Too much

Avs, and my hobbies are sim leagues and do usual going eat etc.

Entirely depends on the situation in BUF might be anything from 2-4

I use it too much

Ideen Fallah Trophy,Jared Hanson Trophy ,Roberto Martucci Trophy & Four Star Cup winner

You are my top 2 team

I don't eat lint

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

I've been on the SHL since Season 2. VHL GM for 14 seasons right now, VHLM GM, also in GOMHL.

A good chunk. Everything will be done so no worries there.

Work. I can work quite a bit. I enjoy money and nice thing, ha. Oiler fan, from AB, have a doberman puppy named Zara.

For sure 3.

Yes. Daily.

HoF, Scoring titles, becoming an elite force in the league.

I'm interested in all teams the exact same at the moment. Little edge to Montreal for taking a chance and being the only team to talk to me for when I recreated.

At this moment, no. If you have questions, feel free to PM Smile

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

SHL has been my only league, but I've been here every week since January 2016.

I'm not sure on hours, but I'm very active on Discord and I will make time for PTs, etc, like I've done with my last player.

On the daily, I'm working, exercising, and pretending to write a book. Frogger 2 for Sega Dreamcast is my all-time favorite game, but I play Overwatch when I can. Favorite chips are lightly salted honey BBQ. Red Wings are my hometown team, but I also like the Leafs and Oilers bc pain.

3-4 seasons

I'm on Discord a lot, yes.

I would like to see a Four Star Cup in his future, but I want him to be a good team player and a leader in the locker room first and foremost.

I don't know much about the Falcons besides what JSS put in the welcome message on here (very nice to be honest, ty), but I'm hoping to find a good fit for my player and myself, so if that's Falcons, then LGF!

I just want to have fun in my SMJHL team's LR and am excited to get back to juniors. Also my pronouns are they/them, but Dom's are he/him. I'm okay with not everyone getting that, but if you think the majority of your team wouldn't be chill, then idk if we'll be a good fit (but hopefully so!).

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

None

At least 1 hour a week, but I'll make more as needed.  Probably a lot of little here's and there's throughout the day.

Spend a lot of time at work as a Code Wizard.  Playing a lot of Monster Hunter World recently.  Nacho chips, covered in nachos.  Bruins fan from Boston, living in Seattle getting hyped about the new team.

I don't really know what to expect.  I would probably spend 2-3 to get comfortable with the sim and make sure my game is tight before hitting the SHL.

I got it for this, I'm open to using it. (mostly use Slack to chat with friends)

I want to learn what it is to be a good defenseman through developing my boy Slip

I don't know much about the league to make any team stand out above the others, but sounds like there is some solid mentorhship going on here, which is a huge plus for me.

Nope

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

6+ hours. 
Working, taking care of my family and playing strategy games.

I think I will spend at least 3.

I have discord and I am currently on the Falcons discord.

Becoming a key asset in the teams offensive play.

Yes, I have my mentor and some other friends on this team

GO FALCONS! 

[Image: Polan.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 10:59 PM by hhh81.)

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? When it comes to video games, I'm a big Fire Emblem fan, but I go in waves of gaming v. not. I like to read (sci-fi/fantasy mostly), spending time with my partner, watching the NHL/NCAA basketball, and playing tabletop games with friends. Terraforming Mars is a personal favorite lately. I like pretzels and your basic tortilla chip. The Columbus Blue Jackets are my team.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I want to be part of winning one or more Four Star Cups. If there is success early, I might be more open to going to the SHL after a few years, but I'd lean toward 3-4.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? I use Discord

What are you looking to achieve with your player? I want him to embody what Ryan Murray should have been: a sweet skating, good-in-all-situations two-way defenseman. More importantly, I want to be part of the best defensive group in the SMJHL. Individual awards mean less than being part of a dominant group that shuts down opposing teams.

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? If there is the chance to build the strongest defensive group in the league and compete for league championships, I want to be a part of that team. You have a long history and a strong alumni base, so I believe I would grow a lot as part of your club.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? I'm not concerned about playing time my first year--I know the team is deep, so any way I can help the team be successful and win I'm happy to do.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]