Create Account

S43 SHL AWARDS SHOW
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2018, 09:11 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

After moments of virtual negotiations with the people that represent Mr. Z Evans, we have agreed upon the date of Tuesday at 8PM Eastern time! .. good luck to those in the running!

@ztevans

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

10-20-2018, 01:09 AMJayWhy Wrote:
10-20-2018, 12:52 AMMike Izzy Wrote: Berger made a jump to the next level, you had an awesome year. But one could argue that you already broke out last year when you scored 35 points with 74 hits and 11 power play points... and when ya look deeper into the numbers your jump from 34 to 48 points which is a +14 is allot less then the other 3 skaters...Grease had a 26 point jump.. Kalju jumped +21 points and Gill was a +21. Dont fret though, Berger is a star and i'm sure youll be competing for allot of awards in the future!

Now the argument to that being role changes. Iirc from my article, each of those had significant changes to ice time and usage. Meanwhile, Rove and Berger each had no significant changes other than Rove playing PK now or really had a decrease in talent around them. However both made a major jump. Such as Grease playing PP for the first time in his career and the majority of his jump coming on the man advantage with league leading Visser. But I get it, ya'll do your different individual research. I just feel at the least Moreau was by far the worst of the potential Rage candidates and it's ridiculous he was nomonated above Berger or Rove.

As I recall from your article, Gill's increased minutes mostly came on the PK, and he saw no significant change in his PPPs, so to me that indicates he made most of his gains via 5v5 and not as a result of more minutes/more PP. I think the committee values the jump in points a lot, and with Berger having a more modest increase in points probably got him overlooked.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

I don't think I will win, but it's a hell of an honor to be nominated for the Jesster! Thanks committee!

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

I didnt get nom'd for best rookie

What a joke.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Not like I have 3 game tying goals 1 GWG

I have more hits than all the ROTY nominees COMBINED!

Heck, I even fight guys. I do it all.

Awards committee a bigger joke than the WJC.

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2018, 04:09 PM by Tomen.)

10-21-2018, 03:53 PMBoomcheck Wrote: Not like I have 3 game tying goals 1 GWG

The hit argument is valid but you scored the same number of points as Lagerfield while playing on the PP which he didn't do. He also had double your SB. You also had the 4th worst +/- on your team. I'd say Flacko was more effective than you.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

10-21-2018, 04:08 PMTomen Wrote:
10-21-2018, 03:53 PMBoomcheck Wrote: Not like I have 3 game tying goals 1 GWG

The hit argument is valid but you scored the same number of points as Lagerfield while playing on the PP which he didn't do. He also had double your SB. You also had the 4th worst +/- on your team. I'd say Flacko was more effective than you.

Yeah, and I trounce him physically. He a year older and i'd still man handle.

Bringing up plus minus when I don't play with the same quality of teammates is funny. Not a single player has a positive +/- that's positive on Manhattan that actually played more than like 2 mins. Dekens has a worse +/- than me, hat does that say?

I'm just better than Flacko. Effective? He only has 2 GTGs. I have 3 G2G and a GWG.

Man brings up blocked shots. Double? Okay. I generate 15.6X the amount of hits he does. I should be the one nominated.

just a reminder that tomorrow night at 8PM EST is the S43 awards show.... hosted by legendary microphone man... ZTEvans!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

This thing is happening in about 20 minutes.

It is happening here.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page