Create Account

S43 SHL AWARDS SHOW

10-19-2018, 06:55 PM.bojo Wrote: Love ya twils and zoone but if I don't win I'm gonna flip some ztables.

You're the 3rd best in our club. That earns a bronze medal.

Wow was not expecting a nomination. Thanks so much guys very cool.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

10-19-2018, 07:02 PMClint Eastwood Wrote:
10-19-2018, 06:55 PM.bojo Wrote: Love ya twils and zoone but if I don't win I'm gonna flip some ztables.

You're the 3rd best in our club. That earns a bronze medal.

Only took a triple hatty to get this far

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

congrats to all the noms, buuuut let's go pride Smile

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

10-19-2018, 06:33 PMInsayne Wrote: Oh shit its @ztevans woooo

Yep! Coming out of awards show retirement. Now where did I leave that suit?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

10-19-2018, 07:24 PMztevans Wrote:
10-19-2018, 06:33 PMInsayne Wrote: Oh shit its @ztevans woooo

Yep! Coming out of awards show retirement. Now where did I leave that suit?

[Image: fruitsuit.png]

pressed and ready  Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

go me
go pride
go people I predicted

in that order

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

huh... my first nomination to anything. Neat.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Really excited for the nomination. Looking forward to the awards show. Good luck to all the nominees but especially to @JSS @dankoa & @Narconis for the Jesster. Great season all around.

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

Wow my article was off the mark apparently. Moreau for Richan but not Rove or Berger? Really? Surprising.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

How the awards committee could completely miss the mark and not even nominate a dude who had 48 points, was 7th for centers for points, and had what could truly be a breakout season is baffling to me.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2018, 12:53 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

10-19-2018, 11:27 PMto12143 Wrote: How the awards committee could completely miss the mark and not even nominate a dude who had 48 points, was 7th for centers for points, and had what could truly be a breakout season is baffling to me.

Berger made a jump to the next level, you had an awesome year. But one could argue that you already broke out last year when you scored 35 points with 74 hits and 11 power play points... and when ya look deeper into the numbers your jump from 34 to 48 points which is a +14 is allot less then the other 3 skaters...Grease had a 26 point jump.. Kalju jumped +21 points and Gill was a +21. Dont fret though, Berger is a star and i'm sure youll be competing for allot of awards in the future!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

GM of the year nomination :D

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

10-20-2018, 12:52 AMMike Izzy Wrote:
10-19-2018, 11:27 PMto12143 Wrote: How the awards committee could completely miss the mark and not even nominate a dude who had 48 points, was 7th for centers for points, and had what could truly be a breakout season is baffling to me.

Berger made a jump to the next level, you had an awesome year. But one could argue that you already broke out last year when you scored 35 points with 74 hits and 11 power play points... and when ya look deeper into the numbers your jump from 34 to 48 points which is a +14 is allot less then the other 3 skaters...Grease had a 26 point jump.. Kalju jumped +21 points and Gill was a +21. Dont fret though, Berger is a star and i'm sure youll be competing for allot of awards in the future!

Now the argument to that being role changes. Iirc from my article, each of those had significant changes to ice time and usage. Meanwhile, Rove and Berger each had no significant changes other than Rove playing PK now or really had a decrease in talent around them. However both made a major jump. Such as Grease playing PP for the first time in his career and the majority of his jump coming on the man advantage with league leading Visser. But I get it, ya'll do your different individual research. I just feel at the least Moreau was by far the worst of the potential Rage candidates and it's ridiculous he was nomonated above Berger or Rove.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Who in their right mind decided I needed to be nominated for an award?

[Image: horvat3.png]