Create Account

S44 Interested Prospect Thread

Hey there! Welcome to the interested prospects thread for the Kelowna Knights! Boasting a proud franchise history since S2, we're eager to bring on the next generation of Knights to help us rebuild and return to the finals as soon as possible!

The Knights are looking for players and people with incredible passion towards this site and this team, and are willing to earn their reputation here as we build towards success. The Knights are going into a new season with lots of roster spots available and ice time ready to be earned. We are in season 2 of our rebuild so your player will have every chance for ice time and success. My GM nour and I will hep you prepare for a long and successful SHL career, starting with a strong beginning here in juniors.

Sounds great right? You've heard about us, fill out the questions below and help us get to know a little more about you as the draft approaches! See you out on the ice, future Knights!

Code:
1. How did you hear about the site?

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

5. Favourite NHL team?

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

7. Do you have any pets?

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON?

10. Anything else you woukd like us to know?

Thanks for dropping by! If you have questions, please feel free to PM myself or nour here, or find us on Discord at NourFFAK#1420 and Thunder39#2411. Good luck at the draft, and we hope to call your name at the draft floor next week. Go Knights go!

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

Recreate

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
A good LR is always more important than winning

Depends on which SHL team drafts me, but I'd guess probably 3 or 4

5. Favourite NHL team?
Stars

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
A beagle named Lucy

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Reading, traveling, watching a lot of shitty TV

Wut

I love the Knights, but I'd rather play for a different juniors team this time around.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

1. How did you hear about the site? - Recreate.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). - 6-7

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? - I want to win.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? - 2-3 Seasons.

5. Favourite NHL team? - Sens.

6. Waffles or Pancakes? - Omelettes.

7. Do you have any pets? - I have a cactus.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? - Music, lacrosse, soccer, boarding.

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON? - Nah.

10. Anything else you woukd like us to know? - samee sux

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Milk Carton, Phonograph, Telegram.

I'll hit 350 tpe, that's what this is about. Haha. I will also be down a minimum of 4 seasons.

Both? I think you can't have one without the other.

4-5

5. Favourite NHL team?

Colorado MacKinnons

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes, but only if there are a metric fuckton of them. Otherwise give me some waffles.

7. Do you have any pets?

3 dogs.

I game a bit. Tabletop RPGs and Board games. Football. I love all types of music.

They're okay.

10. Anything else you would like us to know?

Not really.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

1. How did you hear about the site? Recreate

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 8

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? LR

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2/3

5. Favourite NHL team? Canucks

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles

7. Do you have any pets? No

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Reading, soccer, basketball

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON? who

10. Anything else you woukd like us to know? No

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Bllboard, then the back of a cereal box. (recreate)

Like a 7-8.

LR

3-4 seasons

5. Favourite NHL team?
Maple Leafs

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
French toast

7. Do you have any pets?
Yes, a dog named Pepper.

Video games, reading, music, skiing when i get a chance

They've got a couple ok songs

Nope

[Image: Jepox.gif]

TDZ
   LR
    2?
5. Favourite NHL team?
   STL Blues
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
   Waffles!
7. Do you have any pets?
   An adorable puppy
   i love most music, play the trumpet, play magic, enjoy board games, like beer, etc
   ehh, so not all the songs are bad, but there is one that TDZ plays that makes my ears bleed. 
   i like cheese 

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

reddit back in S30

With this player winning championships is more important to me

Entirely depends on how things in BUF will play out. Can be anything from 2 to max.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Avs

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?

No :(

Gaming to an extent and fitness.

No

Not really, if you have any question just dm me on discord.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Been on here since S2.

both. Rather play with great guys who get along as opposed to winning.

For sure 3, hey.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Oilers.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
Cat and a doberman named Zara.

Socializing, Working, Family time, Hiking, we go to a lot of oiler games, etc.

Can't say I have.

Pineapple is good with pizza.

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

from the user named lil

5 in terms of being on SHL/updating, but I'm on Discord a lot more frequently

A good locker room is always preferred

3-4 seasons, depends on the SHL team that drafts me

5. Favourite NHL team?
Red Wings

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles, and anyone from the Knights who says otherwise needs to get a talking to from Dieter Dominique, ok?

7. Do you have any pets?
No :(

Writing, hiking, being on YouTube for too long, Overwatch, friendship

I do not, sorry. Should I?

I will always remember my past player's fun time on the Knights, but I'm looking for a new SMJHL team this time around, just to see what other atmospheres are out there. Will always have love for Knights though. <3

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Recruitment thread on r/BostonBruins

I answered 5 on the other IPs, but given this scale probably a 7.  I'm on my screens 24/7, so I'll be on here and there

Close-knit locker room, I'm looking for mentorship in a team, and that's the way to go

I'll stay in juniors for as long as it may take to really get into the groove of things to make sure I have a good SHL career.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Bruins fan from Boston living in Seattle, hyped for the Seattle team to catch local games

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
I've got a rescue pitbull named Jorah (currently my avatar)

Comic books, pro wrestling, music, pc gaming

I've got a friend who is real high on them rn, so I've heard some tracks.  They come on my spotify radios sometimes.

Nope

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

From my cousin Mayuu

Winning championships

5. Favourite NHL team?
New York Rangers 

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
Nope

Gaming

[Image: Polan.gif]

1. How did you hear about the site? Registered more than three years ago, had an okay player, went inactive, decided to recreate. Here I am.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 5, based on your scale.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Locker room.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? As long as my pro team doesn't need me.

5. Favourite NHL team? Colorado.

6. Waffles or Pancakes? No opinion here.

7. Do you have any pets? No, but I had a cockatiel when I was little, and I loved him deeply.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? I enjoy gaming but have done little recently.

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON? No.

10. Anything else you woukd like us to know? Not really.

ben waters

locker room

2 or 3

5. Favourite NHL team?

flyers

6. Waffles or Pancakes?

pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?

a good dog named molly

games, music

ya man they gud

its me gooney

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

I was looking for GM sim league and found it near the top of my search results.

I've been an 8 throughout S43 and will stay at least an 8. It's a comfortable level of activity.

Winning championships. Juniors is short-term and winning titles helps advertise players more than a closed-door locker room. I would say locker room is more important in the long-term situation that is the SHL.

No more than 3 seasons. 

5. Favourite NHL team?
Avs

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles. Is this even a debate?

7. Do you have any pets?
I've got a couple of cats back home. In my dorm, no animals running around that I'm aware of.

I like to get outdoors. Hiking, fishing, and then skiing when the snow comes. When indoors, I love to write and watch TV. 

Nope

I'm obsessed with Ken Burns docu-series, I won't eat or drink anything that makes one look effeminate, and I take a dump at least once a day.