Create Account

S44 Interested Prospect Thread

1. How did you hear about the site?
A message in the sky said, "put too much effort into something that you'll never be unashamed enough to tell people about."

Double negatives rock.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).
100-99+4.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
What's most important is that our mustard doesn't get crusty near the cap/lid.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
5ever.

5. Favourite NHL team?
Jets.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
If we're talking about a child's name, I guess Waffles sounds better?

7. Do you have any pets?
Do you count my roommates?

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Not much of a hobby, but I've been really into Craisins recently.

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON?
Nope. Who's that?

10. Anything else you woukd like us to know?
That's not how you spell wkoud.

Been here done this.

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open).

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
LR

5. Favourite NHL team?
Nucks/Leafs/Devils/Neutral

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
No

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Gaming, any sport, cooking

no.

10. Anything else you woukd like us to know
this is misspelled.

r/bluejackets

Currently it's a 10, but once I get a new job I expect somewhere between a 6-7 at minimum

Winning championships

3-4 seasons, depending on how well my team performs. I want to see Four Star Cups

5. Favourite NHL team?
Columbus Blue Jackets

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Both are good, but pancakes

7. Do you have any pets?
NOt currently--want a dog

I like Fire Emblem and most RPGs, some of my favorite book series are Red Rising, the Gentleman Bastards series, Kingkiller Chronicles, and the Enderverse. I've been playing some tabletop games with friends and really enjoy Terraforming Mars right now. I'm also a big superhero buff (MCU and the DC tv universe, mostly). I'm a rare Arrow fan who doesn't hate Felicity.

No

10. Anything else you would like us to know?
I'm just here for the TPE

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

lol

7-10 - depends on irl responsibilitites

both?

that depends on big club/little club need

5. Favourite NHL team?
Toronto

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles - more syrup in pockets

7. Do you have any pets?
no

gaming / surviving

who

unknown

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

my brother and his gf are addicted to this.

4-5

winning cause I don't think i'll use a locker room

4?

5. Favourite NHL team?
Don't really have one, but my family likes the Leafs

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
No.

I exercise and study. Also I do community service.

Nope

Nope.

1. How did you hear about the site? From the VHL

2. Rate your expected activity level from 1 to 10 (where 1 is logging on never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open). 7-8

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? One comes with the other

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? Around 3

5. Favourite NHL team? Montreal Canadiens

6. Waffles or Pancakes? Wafflessss

7. Do you have any pets? i have a cat

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? I like Nintendo

9. Do you listen to BROCKHAMPTON? No

10. Anything else you woukd like us to know? I'm a cool guy

somebody once told me
both
no idea
5. Favourite NHL team?
Avs
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
both
7. Do you have any pets?
do my collegues count
F1
no
no

Long ago reddit post

both

3-4

5. Favourite NHL team?
Blackhawks

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
Yes

Rugby

Only the saturation trilogy

nah

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

A reddit post on r/OttawaSenators

I'd say probably 8, but I think I'd be more active once I get more used to the site and how it works.

Building a close-knit locker room

Probably around 2-3 seasons as I hear that's what most people do

5. Favourite NHL team?
Senators

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
No

Well I study math sometimes (I'm in high school) as for games, I don't really play any, although I'm into Pokemon. I haven't played in a while though.

Haven't heard of it

Nothing really that isn't above

Reddit
8- couple times daily
Locker room
5. Favourite NHL team?
Canucks
6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Wafflesss
7. Do you have any pets?
An unruly dog
Gaming, writing, music
Yep!
nope!

I've known it for a while.

Winning.

3-4

5. Favourite NHL team?
Don't know.

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Pancakes.

7. Do you have any pets?
No.

Music, travelling and experiencing something new.

Yes.

10. Anything else you wouk(l)d like us to know?
Your IP thread was made with less effort than others, so I don't know where the "incredible passion" comes from. There's a mistake in this question even.

idk

lr

5. Favourite NHL team?
sens

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
pancake

7. Do you have any pets?
no

csgo

no

wa

I joined in S23 I don't remember that shit

Locker room

5. Favourite NHL team?
Bruins

6. Waffles or Pancakes?
Waffles

7. Do you have any pets?
A cat named Anakin and a hamster named Shithead

Lacrosse, Hockey, Volleyball and Music

Nope