Create Account

Texas Signs Two Future All Stars

[Image: KxMA8VE.png]

Very excited to be able to open up the offseason by announcing the signing of two hugely important pieces of our future success.

Drafted 3rd overall in S42 to the surprise of more than a few disappointed GMs, Harvey Danger has been a revelation for us since, being a huge part of our LR and a contributing and valuable member of the site. Harvey had a great rookie campaign last season, and I can't wait to watch him build on it in the seasons to come.

Harvey Danger
@hockeyfan
S45: $4,000,000
S46: $4,000,000
S47: $4,000,000

The second guy is someone who has already given many years of service to the Renegades, and thankfully for us will be adding more in the seasons to come. An unbelievable draft steal for us, being able to be selected late in the first round, there's no doubt in my mind that Konn is going to be one of the very best in the SHL before too long, and I'm truly excited to have him be a part of our team moving forward.

Noah Konn
@NJBadApple
S45: $4,000,000
S46: $4,000,000
S47: $4,000,000

Renegades Renegades Renegades

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

harvey accepts.

he will always play in the shadow of his rookie of the year defense partner, but oh well

the most under-rated member in the league accepts

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Woo! Great signings

10-20-2018, 08:50 PMNJBadApple Wrote: the most under-rated member in the league accepts

I'm sorry but you cannot accept contracts on behalf of other users.

Processed

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]