Create Account

S44 Interested Prospect Thread

[Image: rqie6H8_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Hello and thank you for considering the Colorado Raptors for your junior hockey experience! If you don’t mind, please answer a few questions that will help you and us determine whether you would be a good fit for the Raptors!

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
  3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
  4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
  5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors?
  6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
  7. Skittles or Mike & Ike’s?
  8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?

You know it. There already!

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?

I'll be hitting 350 TPE for sure and down 4-5 seasons.

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?

Defensively reliable scoring center. I am pretty sure I know my build route already!

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)

I love everyone.

Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors?

You know it bb.

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?

We can just talk in discord.

Skittles or Mike & Ike’s?

Orchards Skittles if I can ever find them again.

Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?

None whatsoever. I know this team inside and out.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?

Yep, I have it and use it regularly.

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?

8, some weeks I'll be more active than that, just depends on life, but I can't foresee anything that would cause me to be less active

3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?

Offensive D, but I'm willing to adjust my 350 build to suit the team's needs

4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)

I don't even know who is on the current roster, but I'm pretty chill either way

5. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?

Sure, if you want.

6. Skittles or Mike & Ike’s?

Skittles

Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?

Nope

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? - Already have it.
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? - 6-7, but I have university + work.
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? - Top pairing playmaking defenseman, just lmk if I'm messing up on something.
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) - Nah
Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? - Sure.
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? - Sure.
Skittles or Mike & Ike’s? - Skittles.
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? - Nah.

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Yes - love it
    9.5 - finals will be sketchy but thats just one week
    sniper, more 2way
    im a noob so nope 
    sure!
  6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
    PM away
    Can i have a chocolate option? If not, Mike & Ikes
  8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
    I like the colors 

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?

Yes,I have it and prefer discord based communication.

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?

CK = Checking: 40
FG = Fighting: 25
DI = Discipline: 62
SK = Skating: 75
ST = Strength: 50
EN = Endurance: 70
DU = Durability: 50
PH = Puck Handling: 75
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 70
SC = Scoring: 80
DF = Defense: 75
PS = Penalty Shot: 40

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)

I like RED, JP, Tommy, KMarko. I don't dislike anybody on the current roster personally.

I have my preferences in SMJHL teams but i am willing to play for every team.

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?

Yes.

Since I only know Skittles it's them.

Not really but I'll hit you up if there are any.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Guy McCool - Left Wing

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? - I do have discord

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? - 8, I don’t see anything to affect that, unless it’s school

3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? - I want to build a player that’s a good playmaker but can also score. Just giving my player a chance to play would do

4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) - No

5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? - Yes, the Raptors seem like a good team to join

6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? - If necessary, then sure

7. Skittles or Mike & Ike’s? - Mike & Ike’s

8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? - No

YES, I got it.

9.46 and no.

Elite Sniping Forward. I've built 2, one for sure in Jakobsen but Lindstrom was good too for what he was.

I'm fine with anyone and everyone.

Yes. Sure! I'm willing to any team!

Yes.

Skittles 100%. But Smarties (Canada) trump all.

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? - If not, would you be willing to get it? Yep
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? - 9. School work gets hectic sometimes
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? - Two-way player
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) - Not really
Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? - I'm open to playing for any team that drafts me
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? - Yep
Skittles or Mike & Ike’s? - Neither
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? - Nope

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Yup I've got it.

Somewhere between a 6-8 depending on the week.

A sniper/offensive forward, and I've already got a good idea on how to do so.

Nope

Sure

Yeah

Definitely Smarties

Nope

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Yep! I have Discord and use it.

8-ish. I'll do all PTs/be as active on Discord as I can.

I'm looking to build a two-way d-man who is great defensively, skates fast, and passes first. When I'm updating during the week, I might just ask if there's anything in particular you want him to focus on, but I'll mainly be working on his listed strengths.

I don't really know anyone on your roster tbh. Hexx was on the Wolfpack for a bit, so he's the only one I've actually talked to before. I don't really spend time having beef with people on SHL, so we good.

I am open to any team right now. If the team atmosphere is active/people are chill and cool with my pronouns (they/them), then I'm looking forward to being back in the SMJHL.

Sure!

Skittles, but right now you're making me want Mike & Ike's.

Nothing besides what I mentioned above about people being cool, really. I just want to have fun on SMJHL and people not being respectful would be the opposite of that. We good otherwise.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

I set up Discord for this, looking forward to chatting with my teammates
    I'm really interested in this whole concept, so I'm hoping to be at least a 5.  On my screens basically 24/7 so I'll drop in here and there.  I do have a tendency to work crazy hours, so some days can get away from me.
    I'm really into Defensive Defensemen, I want to stop the opponents and get the puck to our goal scorers.  The best way for the team to help that is through mentorship
    I don't know the roster, brand new here
    I don't know the teams in the league, so I'm open to anything.  I'm making the rounds so the right team can find me
    Yeah, hmu fam
    Skittle for sure
    Nope

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 11:08 PM by hhh81.)

I have Discord!
I anticipate at least a 6-7. I'm on Discord daily as part of a different reddit/forum-based game, so I'll be aware of things and I plan to post a moderate amount on the SHL forum itself. I'm currently in the midst of a job search, so my availability might shift based on where/what job I get.
I'm planning on building two-way defenseman who is a good skater, defensively sound, and makes the good first pass, but not highly physical or focused on scoring. Think Ryan Murray without the injuries. I don't know the intricacies of the system, so I'm open to recommendations!
Not to my knowledge!
Cassius Darrow would be happy to play for any team who drafts him. He has heard the women in Colorado are beautiful and the nature views are even better. Plus, he would be happy to help build the Raptors into a power in the SMJHL.
Sure!
Skittles, easy. None of the grape ones though. And preferably bringing back the lime for green from my childhood!
Nope!

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?     Yes, I have discord. 

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 6

3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Playmaker offensive. Passing

4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) No

5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? Maybe 

7. Skittles or Mike & Ike’s? Skitters

8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? No

[Image: Polan.gif]

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? I'm okay with Discord.

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 4-5. I'm in college and will be part-time studying, part-time working next year.

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Two-way, pass-first winger. You can help me by giving me a depth role in your team.

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) Nope.

Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? Yeah. The Avs are my favourite NHL team and I like the state of Colorado. Would like to join the Raptors for that.

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Yeap.

Skittles or Mike & Ike’s? Dunno.

Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? Nope.