Create Account

S44 Interested Prospect Thread

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?

love the discord

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?

sniper

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)

idk the locker room. but i lolve eveyrone

Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors?

ye man

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?

ya

Skittles or Mike & Ike’s?

skittles

Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?

no you good boys

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2018, 05:05 PM by Rush.)

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
I do have Discord but do a shit job keeping up with everything on there.

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
I've been an 8 throughout S43 and play to stay an 8.

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
Offensive Forward that is comparable to Jonathan Toews and Nathan MacKinnon. The team can help me achieve that by giving me opportunity.

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
I love everyone, even the ugly players.

Hell yes. I'm a Colorado guy.

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
Ab-so-lutely

Mike & Ikes, all day. Skittles are child's play.

Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
How come 90% of the Russian players in the SMJHL are Colorado Raptors? Is this team really a Russian spy for Putin?

I'm on there. I think just under Snuffalupagus.

Power FO Forward.

I hate anyone who doesn't like the crooning skills of DMX.

I thought y'all were the Mammoths? Sure.

Sure.

Skittles.

Where do you guys keep your bathroom?

Yes I have it.

Who knows probably active enough to be a useful juniors player

Defensive D Man. Don't know what has changed around here so don't know.

No Idea

Maybe, cool name.

sure

skittles if sour, if not M&Is

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? see user info
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 7+ just depends on irl responsibiities
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Playmaker... gimme money for TPE?
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) who on roster
Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? no objections
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? sure
Skittles or Mike & Ike’s? Skittles
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? negative

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

I don't and I would rather not, but I'll reply on the forums when I check here.

I will check the forums once a week to read news and do my TP stuff.

Shut down defender probably. Like Mike Komisarek.

No, only on Anchorage

Sure. Top choice is Armada, but after that anyone.

Sure

Skittles, taste the rainbow <3

Nope.

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? I use it too much
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? i would say 7-8, maybe less when i get a job but I'll check everyday
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? I want to be a two-way sniper.
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) No
Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? I am
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Sure, hit me up on Discord
Skittles or Mike & Ike’s? Skittles all the way
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? No

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? yes
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 99
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? two way d
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) i dunno
Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors? no idea
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? heck
Skittles or Mike & Ike’s? skittles
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? heck

Yes

TWD

I have love for everyone

sure

sure

Skittles

re-brand back to mammoths

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
    I do!
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
    Probably a 7-8, unless I switch to a really busy job. But I usually make time for hobbies.
  3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
    Shutdown D, team leader with ""intangibles"". Just having a good locker room would be enough.
  4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
    I know nothink
  5. Are you interested in being a member of the Raptors?
    Sure!
  6. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
    Yep
  7. Skittles or Mike & Ike’s?
    Skittles
  8. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
    How long has your current GM been serving for?

Arsene Arsenich

Yes, I do have it.

6-7, I have no idea, since I've failed to keep active with my previous players.

I'm trying to build a two way winger that can get both hits and points.

Not too familiar with members of your current roster.

Probably, never been there so it would be fun just to get a feel of the locker room to compare.

Sure.

I've no idea what's the second thing, so I'll say skittles.

What's more important to you, winning or cool locker room?

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?assi
no

7 school

playmaker

no, i like alot of ppl

yes

up 2 u ily

mike

n

Yep
Scorer, give me the puck
Nope I forget everyone
Yep
Yep
Skittles duh
Nope, I was here for three seasons before