Create Account

S43 St. Louis Team Awards!!!

Everyone on St. Louis had an excellent year, seeing a return to the playoffs as the 2nd place team, and beating Detroit in a tough 7 game series. Everyone on the team should be proud of their accomplishments, and strive to have an even better season next time.

Kanye Summers Award for Regular Season Team MVP
-Nicholas Williams
Williams led the team in points, scored multiple hat tricks, give it all on the ice to prove he was an excellent choice for captain.

Michael Haan Award for Most Dedicated
-Aleister Cain
When Cain isn't busy flopping in the blue paint, he's working to better himself and his team. Cain will try to give his team an edge in any way possible. After a tough season 42, receiving a measly 2 starts, Cain won 22 games out of 44, even registering 3 assists. He was not discouraged by the media when they bashed his play or his personality, and kept working to improve himself and be the man his team could depend on.
Marian Potoczny Award - Best Two Way Forward
- Lil Manius 
Manius spent his fair share of time on the highlight reel, scoring a hefty 40 points this season, but an underrated part of his game was his defensive play. At a solid +16 plus-minus, he's putting biscuits in the opposing net while keeping them out of his. A crucial part of the Crow's powerplay AND penalty kill, Manius was someone you could trust in any situation. Down a goal or up by two, it doesn't matter, Manius is the man.

Ondrej Ravchitikov Award - Best Defenseman
-Kiko Rytmeyr
Rytmeyr showcased his offensive talents this season, tallying 28 points and proving to be a vital piece of the Scarecrow offense from the back end. Serving as alternate captain this season, he led the defense in points and did very well in his sophomore campaign.

Bradley Wingels Award - Best Forward
-Nicholas Williams
When Williams was named captain of the team, there was a lot of pressure on him to lead the team to the playoffs after a near miss in s42, and boy did he deliver. Scoring 41 points in 50 games, including 22 goals, he was the clear choice for the best forward on the team. Williams had an excellent year and was a fantastic leader on and off ice, and it is an honor to call myself his teammate.

Jermaine Tennyson Award - Best Goaltender
-Aleister Cain
A huge improvement on last season, Cain posted an average save percentage and goals against, but he got a decent chunk of wins. His first round of the playoffs was great in the beggining, starting slipping toward the end, until the sun exploded and the finals could not be played.

Luke Riggs Award - Most Activity in the LR
-Aleister Cain
When Cain isn't letting in goals on the ice, he mainly sits in the locker room silently watching you change. However, if you do approach him for help, or just a chat, he is very friendly and won't bite (he sometimes bites). Sometimes Cain won't shut up but you win some you lose some.
Jarkko Kallestrom Award - Playoff MVP
-Nicholas Williams
Williams dragged his team kicking and screaming to the playoffs, and he dragged them kicking and screaming to the finals, where he valiantly played the best hockey of his career, however the support just wasn't there. The whole team gave a fantastic effort, except one player who shall not be named, but they just fell short. Bravo to you, sir nictox.

The Vladmir Bodnar Award for best Rookie Season
-Jerry Larry
Larry, the surprise pick that only a few knew the potential of, had a solid rookie season with 13 points playing 3rd line minutes. Larry contributed their fair share to the team's playoff push, and we are excited to see what damage they can do next season.

The Tigole Dizzy Augustus Award of Excellence
-Aleister Cain
While Cain's on-ice contributions are questionable, there is little doubt about how much he brought to the organization the past two seasons. Scouting, helping rookies, or just being around to talk, theres nothing Cain wouldn't do for his team. He would even write media about awards that nobody but St Louis cares about Wink

(720 words)

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Go Crows Go! Scarecrows

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Aleister Cain award for most who is like Swiss Cheese in the Playoffs
- Aleister Cain

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

The Tigole Dizzy Augustus used to mean something. What happened?

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

10-21-2018, 03:10 PMluketd Wrote: Aleister Cain award for most who is like Swiss Cheese in the Playoffs
- Aleister Cain

Capable of making or breaking a good sandwich?

Luke voted most likely to be fired as a full time updater 2 days after his promotion.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

10-21-2018, 03:22 PMDude Wrote:
10-21-2018, 03:10 PMluketd Wrote: Aleister Cain award for most who is like Swiss Cheese in the Playoffs
- Aleister Cain

Capable of making or breaking a good sandwich?

Luke voted most likely to be fired as a full time updater 2 days after his promotion.

You got that right. Fire me now and save me of my  embarrassment

Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Most humble victory award goes to...

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

Best Tendy award should of gone to the backup who had to root on the team from the bench 90% of the season. Shame the GMs are too close minded to really support the players that matter.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

10-21-2018, 03:13 PMDude Wrote: The Tigole Dizzy Augustus used to mean something. What happened?

It was awarded to me for 3 seasons...

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

10-21-2018, 09:50 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: Best Tendy award should of gone to the backup who had to root on the team from the bench 90% of the season. Shame the GMs are too close minded to really support the players that matter.

The backup was just me wearing a different name on my jersey

Proof: have you ever seen the two of us in the same place? Have you ever seen them at all for that matter?