Create Account

S43 SHL Awards Show

10-23-2018, 08:51 PMztevans Wrote: This concludes the Season 43 SHL Awards Show! Thank you all for joining me tonight, congratulations to all of the winners, and best of luck to everyone in Season 44. Who knows? Maybe I'll be calling out your name next season! Good night, everyone!

(And yes I'm about to update the OP before you ask, no shouting pls)

PLEASE UPDATE THE OP

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Nice awards, congrats to all the winners.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

10-23-2018, 08:53 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:
10-23-2018, 08:51 PMztevans Wrote: This concludes the Season 43 SHL Awards Show! Thank you all for joining me tonight, congratulations to all of the winners, and best of luck to everyone in Season 44. Who knows? Maybe I'll be calling out your name next season! Good night, everyone!

PLEASE UPDATE THE OP

I uPdAtEd ThE oRiGiNaL pOsT eVeRyOnE dO nOt Be AlArMeD

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

10-23-2018, 08:53 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:

PLEASE UPDATE THE OP

updated

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

10-23-2018, 08:57 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
10-23-2018, 08:53 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: PLEASE UPDATE THE OP

updated

Lmao Izzy undid my update. Feelsbadman.

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

10-23-2018, 08:59 PMztevans Wrote:
10-23-2018, 08:57 PMMike Izzy Wrote: updated

Lmao Izzy undid my update. Feelsbadman.

oh no! my bad!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

10-23-2018, 09:02 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
10-23-2018, 08:59 PMztevans Wrote: Lmao Izzy undid my update. Feelsbadman.

oh no! my bad!

You're forgiven this time.

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

how fitting my last season as gm won me an award

Woo thanks for the award. Congrats Samee and Static

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

10-23-2018, 08:31 PMztevans Wrote:
JAMES DEKENS!

The former Kelowna Knight had an immediate impact for the Manhattan Rage this season, tallying 16 goals and 14 assists to lead rookie scoring. Dekens is now the third player to win the Jesster Trophy while playing for Manhattan, joining first-ever rookie of the year Jamie Campagiorni in Season 2 and Chris Crutchfield in Season 28.

Congratulations to @monkey10pts !

Incredible feeling here. Its been a hell of a first player in Dekens and I'm lucky to have the opportunities that have come my way. Thank you to the voters, to my fans, and the Rage for believing in me to take a top role in the team. On to the Richan.

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

10-23-2018, 08:13 PMztevans Wrote: Now we present the Jay McDonald Trophy to the top goal-scorer in the SHL. Well, sort of. I’m not sure if we’re going to need a local magician to saw this puppy into three pieces or we can get all parties to agree to a custody agreement. There might be a fight to the death after the awards show. I’m not sure! The suspense is terrible! I hope it will last …

For now, all I can do is name the three players who tied atop the league with 29 goals this season: [b]Sophia Bennett, Jason Visser, and Noro Wozy]/b]! Congratulations @goilers , @ToeDragon84 , and @TheWoZy !

i did something :o

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

[Image: WRQ4ITF.jpg?1]

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

@Dangles13 @StaticShocked @Samee congrats boys on the hard work.
@dizzyDC i was rooting for you bud

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]