Create Account

S43 SHL Awards Show

And the Uppercut goes to...

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

THE SEATTLE RIOT!

What to say that hasn’t already been said after the McKeil Trophy? And it took all facets of the management process to bring Seattle back to the playoffs, finding the right players in the rebuild and then putting them in the right places and roles when the time was right. The time happened to be this season, and they have been rewarded handsomely tonight.

Congratulations again, Seattle!

Nikolai Evans

Also, fun fact for those who remember my S36 awards show, it's a lot easier to not mix up the McKeil and Uppercut winners when its the same team to win both. So my personal thank you to the committee for not giving me that chance to screw up.

Nikolai Evans

Now, for the trio of Most Valuable Player awards...

Nikolai Evans

First, the Anton Razov Trophy, presented each season to the most valuable player in the postseason.

This season’s Razov nominees are all terrible people who I hate very much, and their names are …

Platoon Alex Light (WKP)
Platoon Trevor Wilson (WKP)
Platoon Beaujeaux Biscuit (WKP)

Nikolai Evans

This season's playoff MVP was....

Nikolai Evans

BEAUJEAUX BISCUIT!

The Man in the Beaux, Beaujeaux Biscuit was nothing short of impressive during the Platoon’s playoff run. With a .927 save percentage and a 2.29 GAA, Biscuit anchored a West Kendall defense which only allowed more than three goals twice during the playoffs. FUN FACT: As Maximilian Wachter won the Razov in Season 41, this is West Kendall’s first playoff MVP since Abdullah Muhammed Jabir in Season 5.

Congratulations, @.bojo !

Nikolai Evans

Now we present the Sarmad Khan Trophy, which is awarded to the league’s MVP as determined by the fans. Which is really just you people reading this. Yes, you.

This season’s Sarmad Khan Trophy winner is …

Nikolai Evans

10-23-2018, 08:46 PMztevans Wrote:
BEAUJEAUX BISCUIT!

The Man in the Beaux, Beaujeaux Biscuit was nothing short of impressive during the Platoon’s playoff run. With a .927 save percentage and a 2.29 GAA, Biscuit anchored a West Kendall defense which only allowed more than three goals twice during the playoffs. FUN FACT: As Maximilian Wachter won the Razov in Season 41, this is West Kendall’s first playoff MVP since Abdullah Muhammed Jabir in Season 5.

Congratulations, @.bojo !

Congrats to the french .bojo!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

JASON VISSER!

Now a three-time winner of the Khan, joining the likes of Ron Mexico and Ryan Jesster, Visser was named the league’s MVP by his peers for the second time in three seasons.

Congratulations,  @ToeDragon84 !

Nikolai Evans

Finally, we have the Ron Mexico Trophy. This is presented to the league’s most valuable player according to the awards committee. The nominees for this year's Ron Mexico Trophy are …

Platoon Dani Forsberg (WKP)
Jets Jason Visser (WIN)
Panthers Sophia Bennett (LAP)
Riot Louie Garrett (SEA)

Nikolai Evans

And the Ron Mexico Trophy goes to...

Nikolai Evans

JASON VISSER!

With a sweep of the regular season MVP awards, Jason Visser takes the Ron Mexico Trophy. Leading the league in both goals and assists, as well as Points per 20 Minutes, Visser was the clear-cut offensive leader of the SHL in Season 43. Leading the Jets back into the playoffs, and to the Presidents’ Trophy, Visser closes out the night with this huge award.

Congratulations to @ToeDragon84!

Nikolai Evans

This concludes the Season 43 SHL Awards Show! Thank you all for joining me tonight, congratulations to all of the winners, and best of luck to everyone in Season 44. Who knows? Maybe I'll be calling out your name next season! Good night, everyone!

(And yes I'm about to update the OP before you ask, no shouting pls)

Nikolai Evans

aw fuck nuggets

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]