Create Account

(S45) Defense - Vegeta Muerto TPE: 291
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2018, 01:07 AM by Pingy Pingu. Edit Reason: Removed this (do not add TPE here, injuries are turned off) )

Player Information

Username: Vegeta
First Name: Vegeta
Last Name: Muerto
Position: D
Birth Date: Jan 29, 2002
Shoots: Left
Recruited By: King
Player Render: Rasmus Dahlin
Jersey Number: 26
Height (ft.): 6'11
Weight (lbs.): 270lbs
Birthplace:  norway
Player Type: Two-Way Defenseman
Strengths: Passing, Defense, Puckhandling
Weakness: Checking

Player Attributes

Points Available: 1
CK = Checking: 40
FG = Fighting: 25
DI = Discipline: 62
SK = Skating: 70
ST = Strength: 60
EN = Endurance: 60
DU = Durability: 50 
PH = Puck Handling: 80
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 60
SC = Scoring: 65
DF = Defense: 80
PS = Penalty Shot: 40
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*EX = Experience: 80
*LD = Leadership: 50
*MO = Morale: 80
*PO = Potential: 80

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OV = Overall: TBD

*Indicates attributes that cannot be edited.

Contract:
TBD

Awards:
TBD

Player Movement

Career Stats:
TBD

Welcome! Smile

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Freaking Norway? lol

Welcome.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Wooooooo!!!

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

way to scare everyone on sfp into thinking @Muerto retired and recreated

welcome!!!

Welcome min lille gut!

RETIRED

Welcome!

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Hey @Vegeta, welcome to the SHL! Excited to have you here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask myself, any of the rookie mentors, or anyone else! You should also be receiving an invite to the Season 45 Draft Class Discord Channel via PM shortly, if you have not received it already.

Your TPE, strengths, and weaknesses all check out. Since you created in the Season 44 off-season, your player will be part of the Season 45 SHL Draft class and will be eligible to be selected in the upcoming S44 SMJHL Entry Draft this off-season.

If you have not done so already, you are free to begin earning TPE to improve your player in addition to creating media and graphics to help boost your bank account, which will help you when purchasing weekly trainings and seasonly equipment. And be sure to complete the interested prospects threads for each of the junior teams!

Good luck with your player!

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

10-23-2018, 09:42 PMSamee Wrote: way to scare everyone on sfp into thinking @Muerto retired and recreated

welcome!!!

what if its his multi :zoomeyes:

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e