Create Account

Franchise player type

10-24-2018, 07:22 AMTomen Wrote: I mean if you are a non checking player and choose checking as your weakness you kinda don't have a weakness already imo :D

I can put everything doqn as my weakness then Cause im terrible overall.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

I’ve always had this idea but I’ve never been able to rationalize it to myself, let alone the entire board.

We shouldn't make things more complicated. Considering every generation has a couple of players who are dominant we already have this kind of thing, already.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

10-23-2018, 09:54 PMligma Wrote: R E A L I S M

i vote myself for having no weakness

for i have no weakness irl

Fake newsssss

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

How about we have the player builder hide the strengths and weaknesses. Once a stat reaches 85 and is eligible as a weakness you roll to see if that's your weakness. So if you're able to have 4 different weaknesses your roll a d4 and if it's a1 that's your weakness.
Same for strengths but the roll happens at 90.

Kinda fucks up the cookie cutter builds and you have to really build around which rolls you wanna take first.

RETIRED

10-24-2018, 12:15 PMMayuu Wrote: How about we have the player builder hide the strengths and weaknesses. Once a stat reaches 85 and is eligible as a weakness you roll to see if that's your weakness. So if you're able to have 4 different weaknesses your roll a d4 and if it's a1 that's your weakness.
Same for strengths but the roll happens at 90.

Kinda fucks up the cookie cutter builds and you have to really build around which rolls you wanna take first.

What if you roll a 5 on the d4? Right @Eggy216

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Don't worry guys, we can balance it by having one person being randomly designated as a "bust". Every stat is a weakness and they aren't allowed to retire until 5 seasons have passed. I think it could work.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Or just make the strengths and weakness shift one spot clockwise each season. One season defense is your strength, next season it's your weakness and checking becomes your strength

RETIRED