Create Account

COL Punishment

Yup it's that time again. Time to spin the punishment wheel. Todays punishment comes after the Colorado Raptors incorrectly listed a player as  a send down when they were in fact a Free Agent. This lead to the player in question playing without any contract in place.

As the Raptors were still within their IFA limit and the Raptors are not a repeat offender SMJHL HO has decided to issue a $5M budget penalty for the upcoming season.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

[Image: 8j4wKRF.png]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

10-25-2018, 10:24 AM.bojo Wrote: [Image: 8j4wKRF.png]

Damn you're fast

Player Page
Player Updates

yay

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

10-25-2018, 10:24 AMNobody Wrote: Damn you're fast

You've caught me at peek slack hours.

10-25-2018, 10:24 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: [Image: 8j4wKRF.png]

i know right

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

RETIRED

[Image: NPf4Zmf.gif]

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

[Image: pikachu-shocked-1001471-1280x0.jpg]

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Who was the player?

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

Love how there's like zero warning before punishments like this. Like ffs GMing is convoluted enough as it is.

Sorry @39alaska39 and @Good_Ole_Kimmy

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

10-25-2018, 10:33 AMCarbine Wrote: Love how there's like zero warning before punishments like this. Like ffs GMing is convoluted enough as it is.

"Hey, you guys broke a rule so we are going to punish you. Just thought you might want the heads up. Okay bye."

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

10-25-2018, 10:33 AMCarbine Wrote: Love how there's like zero warning before punishments like this. Like ffs GMing is convoluted enough as it is.

I mean the current GMs came to us about it... We said we'd have to discuss and there would almost certainly be a punishment... I don't think this is a surprise to anyone...

Player Page
Player Updates

yay

You know it's truly offseason when the punishments are starting to role in.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

At least no picks were involved.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]