Create Account

Stepping Down

Welp, did that shit for like 6-7 seasons. Miserable job honestly. No pay. No appreciation. Getting shit on all the time. Annoying GM's dming you every day about why they never do/did anything wrong. Fuuuuuck that.

That being said though, despite all the negatives, it was fun and enjoyable to help push the SMJHL towards a new and more improved direction compared to when I took over. When I took over we had a dysfunctional and inactive HO and I managed to move us over to discord and helped facilitate a more active relationship between HO members and GMs. So yeah, despite the shit I get I think I did a pretty decent job running the ship for over a year irl, and none of you fuckos can convince me otherwise. Gonna sleep good tonight bois.

I also feel like I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't personally thank: @Evok @Zoone16 @ztevans @Nobody @artemis @GoonerBear @megster @Baelor Swift @Rabidsponge21 (and anyone else I forgot off the top of my head)

All of you were fantastic HO members to serve with. Each of you brought unique ideas, opinions, and work ethics and I truly thank you for the vast amount of underappreciated work you guys do. Couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with. Wish I had more to say without getting sappy and repetitive, but seriously, you guys meant and mean a lot to me. It's truly been a pleasure.

I'd also like to thank all the SMJHL GM's I've interacted with during my tenure. I know at times I pissed you off, and trust me the feeling is mutual. But there's no doubt in my mind that being an SMJHL GM is a far more difficult task than that of SHL GM's, and that you guys are also way underappreciated on the SHL. You all did a great job working with tough and limited resources, and for the most part y'all took it in stride and we're incredibly cordial when dealing with HO. Y'all made my job a lot easier, and I'm really sorry at times I probably made yours harder. Gonna miss you annoying bastards.

Anyways, at this time I'd like to congratulate @Nobody on taking over as the SMJHL Commissioner. He's come in and done a lot of hard work already, and I have full confidence he'll do a great job and will be able to further improve the SMJHL.

So yup, that's it. Commissioner Storm signing out.

[Image: giphy.webp]

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2018, 10:35 PM by Evok.)

Congrats @storm for the freedom! For me, Nobody can fill your shoes and now you can enjoy being lazy on shl again just like i do (though dont fall for the simmer trap)

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Thanks for all your work the last year Storm. Nobody is suited for the job like you Storm!

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Never woulda thought you were gonna be a commish back in S19, not because I didn't think you could do it, but since all I thought of you was my buddy Storm. Was cool to see you do the job. I think you had moments where you let your emotions get the best of you, but I'm no one to criticize that since it happens to me more often than I wish it would. Not too shabby, altogether. Nice job.

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

Thank you for everything you've done Storm. It's a job where you just get shit on no matter what. So thanks for dumping that on me! (I kid)

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Great run! Congrats Storm.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Rip

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Thanks for all your hard work! That job should pay.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

@storm dont know you that well but love you regardless! Keep doing what makes ya happy

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

I was gonna thank you for giving me the opportunity you did as naming me as an SMJHL HO member

but then I saw my name and knew immediately where your loyalties lie Ninja

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]