Create Account

STL - COL

Raptors trade:

Gareth Rush

Scarecrows trade:

S45 or S46 STL 3rd* (whichever is NOT the reddit draft)

*- pick becomes a 4th rounder if Rush refuses to sign in STL

Thanks for the silky smooth talks @39alaska39 and @Good_Ole_Kimmy !!

Welcome home @rush!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

good riddance

Accept, good talks.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

oh boy

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 11:57 AM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

So Rush's actual value, in the eyes of both his new team and the league, is somewhere between a 3rd and a 4th Laughing. But lemme guess, this time it won't be disrespect because... reasons.

Gotta love those stupid little kids who try to act like tough guys in their own shitty wrestling storylines. Happened before and will happen again, so don't for a second think that you are unique or more than average.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Rush the bust

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

10-26-2018, 11:54 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: So I guess Rush's actual value, in the eyes of both his new team and the league, is somewhere between a 3rd and a 4th :D.

But lemme guess, this time it won't be disrespect because... reasons. Gotta love those stupid little kids who try to act like tough guys in their own shitty wrestling storylines. Happened before and will happen again, so don't for a second think that you are unique or more than average.

I do think part of it was the public tanking of his own stock. I personally had him somewhere between 8th and 14th on my prospect board so I thought the pick was great for value. Didn't anticipate the ensuing shitshow

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 11:59 AM by Sean.)

Wow, really gonna miss our time together on the Raptors, Rush. Always a good teammate! But I'm super glad to have you S45/46 3rd round pick. You're the piece that could put us over the top!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

this might be a mistake on STL’s part. As an alum, I’m normally all in on trades the team makes, but I don’t like this one. Has the potential for a boom or bust trade, and for me, the jury’s out. If this truly is a character and not his genuine personality, then kudos to you for playing it well, if it isn’t, then you’re going to have trouble making friends here even though your stock’s dropped massively

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

[Image: Screenshot_20181026-110040__01.jpg]

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

sad to see that 3rd/4th round draft pick leave. It was a high quality LR character. See ya never nerd.

@Rush welcome to STL bud

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Trading an 8th overall pick for a 3rd or 4th

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Well, this has been a spectacle

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 12:13 PM by dizzyDC.)

oof

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

who's gonna be the first alumni to say something bad to rush and get kicked from the STL discord??

gonna put money on @bluesfan55 here. make me proud son

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]