Create Account

STL - COL

From a second round pick to only being worth a third or fourth in under 24 hours.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

oh boi

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

First Walrus, now Rush? Yeehaw St. Louis

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

10-26-2018, 12:30 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: First Walrus, now Rush? Yeehaw St. Louis

We're rehab

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-26-2018, 12:18 PMligma Wrote: who's gonna be the first alumni to say something bad to rush and get kicked from the STL discord??

gonna put money on @bluesfan55 here. make me proud son

I can invite you back and you can do it.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

10-26-2018, 12:18 PMligma Wrote: who's gonna be the first alumni to say something bad to rush and get kicked from the STL discord??

gonna put money on @bluesfan55 here. make me proud son

I’m not going to do that lmao

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

10-26-2018, 11:54 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: So Rush's actual value, in the eyes of both his new team and the league, is somewhere between a 3rd and a 4th Laughing. But lemme guess, this time it won't be disrespect because... reasons.

Gotta love those stupid little kids who try to act like tough guys in their own shitty wrestling storylines. Happened before and will happen again, so don't for a second think that you are unique or more than average.

i like wrestling storylines thank u very much

still wondering about those ninjas who kidnapped Samoa Joe. hope they are brought to justice.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

the only thing funnier than spending a second on a guy who retired his first player in their first season is trading a third for the rights to their new player after he refused to sign with the team that drafted him

10-26-2018, 12:33 PMSlashACM Wrote:
10-26-2018, 12:30 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: First Walrus, now Rush? Yeehaw St. Louis

We're rehab

Oh shit, what am I being admitted for? Was this just an elaborate scam by my mom?

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

10-26-2018, 03:02 PMScrufdaddy Wrote:
10-26-2018, 12:33 PMSlashACM Wrote: We're rehab

Oh shit, what am I being admitted for? Was this just an elaborate scam by my mom?

Ur being held for being too cool
You will be released when you learn how to save some cool for the rest of us

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-26-2018, 03:17 PMSlashACM Wrote:
10-26-2018, 03:02 PMScrufdaddy Wrote: Oh shit, what am I being admitted for? Was this just an elaborate scam by my mom?

Ur being held for being too cool

[Image: IB0MCFa.gif]

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

10-26-2018, 03:41 PMScrufdaddy Wrote:
10-26-2018, 03:17 PMSlashACM Wrote: Ur being held for being too cool

[Image: IB0MCFa.gif]

[Image: uicpX5S.png]

RETIRED

I'D like yo congratulate the rookie GMs @39alaska39 and @Good_Ole_Kimmy for not letting a possible toxic situation foam over.

If it was me I'd let that little shit sit unsigned until I found the team willing to give me a first round pick back. But that isn't the nature of the jr league. Hopefully rush fits in with his new team. Great job guys!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

10-26-2018, 02:48 PMgrok Wrote: the only thing funnier than spending a second on a guy who retired his first player in their first season is trading a third for the rights to their new player after he refused to sign with the team that drafted him

turns out there's something funnier than both of those scenarios

Well Ill say Alaskas and Kimmys first trade is very favorable for them at the moment, who will know, they could draft his multi

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]