Create Account

Where's the Site Leadership?

10-28-2018, 03:17 PMml002 Wrote:
10-28-2018, 03:13 PMInciteHysteria Wrote: To be completely fair, the spam downvotes you did on Snussu, along with your presence on the site and discord trying to stir up arugment everywhere, should be considered excessive trolling as well.

I will say this though. I support no bans/suspensions for anyone. Those four or you. You just need to take your own advice.

Stop being so sensitive.

People who use the term snowflakes unironically are generally just as sensitive as the people they are trying to insult.

"Guys it was all a joke! Getting so sensitive and personal is mean!"

Dude you got just as petty as anyone else and antagonized just as much. Enjoy your, at absolute minimum, forum ban

This x1000. Crying about snowflakes is the most snowflakey thing ever.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

10-28-2018, 04:52 PMWaters Wrote: People like us strive to be above average, unlike that pathetic normie @notorioustig who continues to this day to be some kind of "normal human being". smfh. Fight the good fight Rush.

If me playing this out is really ruining your universe, then I'd suggest lightening up

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

If you can't stand the heat... get out of the kitchen Smile

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

10-28-2018, 06:54 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
10-28-2018, 04:52 PMWaters Wrote: People like us strive to be above average, unlike that pathetic normie @notorioustig who continues to this day to be some kind of "normal human being". smfh. Fight the good fight Rush.

If me playing this out is really ruining your universe, then I'd suggest lightening up

There’s this expectation you have; this status quo that I’m not

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

10-28-2018, 09:59 PMWaters Wrote:
10-28-2018, 06:54 PMnotorioustig Wrote: If me playing this out is really ruining your universe, then I'd suggest lightening up

There’s this expectation you have; this status quo that I’m not

Actually I don't

My attitude is fine

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Personally, I love that we have a character like this come along every so often. They always think their act is unique, and something special, but it's really the same routine for the most part. They all either cut the shit, or leave, so I guess we'll see what happens with this guy.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

10-28-2018, 10:42 PMGrapehead Wrote: Personally, I love that we have a character like this come along every so often. They always think their act is unique, and something special, but it's really the same routine for the most part. They all either cut the shit, or leave, so I guess we'll see what happens with this guy.

He gone

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Think of it like this. "If you feel like someone is going to give you shit for how your going to be, what you'll say, or what you'll do? Chances are that it wont end well."
As Grok said though. If you want to play this kind of character, I have no hate. But just know that the rep you earn is part and parcel. Do this in the NHL and the media will eat it up, and the players and coaches will eat you alive.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

im still waiting for it.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

hi guys im back

Discord are for plebs