Create Account

Rush/Pingy Pingu/Snussu/Samee Suspensions

10-29-2018, 12:31 AMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
10-29-2018, 12:29 AMformx Wrote: lol why are people getting suspended for downvoting? just remove the feature if you don't like it lmao

Honestly, I agree or create a limit like we had on our old site.

the 3 day limit was pretty good.

10-29-2018, 12:44 AMformx Wrote:
10-29-2018, 12:31 AMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Honestly, I agree or create a limit like we had on our old site.

the 3 day limit was pretty good.

Ya i know. like whenever I negged someone I don't think I have ever done it that excessive or even sayin plz leave the league or something like that.

Dear HO
I do think the suspension of Rush was fair but suspending the other three was just a bad move in general you suspended them for doing something that doesn’t affect anyone, I know HO doesn’t want anyone on here to be offended but what bitch cries about his forum rep like who cares about a stupid +/- that has nothing do with shit

10-29-2018, 12:48 AMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
10-29-2018, 12:44 AMformx Wrote: the 3 day limit was pretty good.

Ya i know. like whenever I negged someone I don't think I have ever done it that excessive or even sayin plz leave the league or something like that.
There was a limit here when we first moved I think it was taken off recently

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

10-29-2018, 12:48 AMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
10-29-2018, 12:44 AMformx Wrote: the 3 day limit was pretty good.

I'm just saying that there's better ways to handle this.

10-29-2018, 01:04 AMformx Wrote:
10-29-2018, 12:48 AMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Ya i know. like whenever I negged someone I don't think I have ever done it that excessive or even sayin plz leave the league or something like that.

I'm just saying that there's better ways to handle this.

ya

Is Rush gonna get anything extra for the fit he threw in Discord after his suspension, including a bunch of slurs and personal attacks both in public and in private, deleting threads etc?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

10-29-2018, 09:11 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Is Rush gonna get anything extra for the fit he threw in Discord after his suspension, including a bunch of slurs and personal attacks both in public and in private, deleting threads etc?

Wish I could comment but it's all gone.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

I had my rep lowered to -8008135 on the old site, where is my justice? Where is the punishment for that.

Oh, it's Internet points. Right, who fucking cares. Suspending them for 3 days is kinds bullshit, but whatever.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

10-29-2018, 10:33 AMMac Wrote: I had my rep lowered to -8008135 on the old site, where is my justice?  Where is the punishment for that.

Oh, it's Internet points. Right,  who fucking cares. Suspending them for 3 days is kinds bullshit, but whatever.

Didnt u request that to be done tho

Also heh boobies

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

10-29-2018, 11:35 AMCynthia Wrote: Also heh boobies

Only reason I am here tbh

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

10-29-2018, 11:35 AMCynthia Wrote:
10-29-2018, 10:33 AMMac Wrote: I had my rep lowered to -8008135 on the old site, where is my justice?  Where is the punishment for that.

Oh, it's Internet points. Right,  who fucking cares. Suspending them for 3 days is kinds bullshit, but whatever.

Didnt u request that to be done tho

Also heh boobies

It was lowered to -10000 or something, and I called HFFO a half asser because he could have went lower.

So I asked for that. I had things hidden in my profile, avy, and signature for awhile.

My wolf avy winked, and I had "Fuck Merica in like type 0.1 font in the corner for like 10 seasons.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

:mac:

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]