Create Account

Rush/Pingy Pingu/Snussu/Samee Suspensions

T R A S H

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

is there any other rules that we might get punished for that don't exist yet?

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

10-28-2018, 04:51 PMJustice Wrote: is there any other rules that we might get punished for that don't exist yet?

implying that this suspension is silly is a suspendable offence and you will be suspended

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

brb uprepping everybody on BUF to >100 to launch an attack on everybody not on BUF

10-28-2018, 04:40 PMkit Wrote: @TheDangaZone everyone knows it was you and only you who brought up the suspension of the other three members and i would like to hear what you have to say on it

So he had the power to push all three through without the rest of the team's consent? Haha ok.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

imagine dropping the hard r and getting off with a lesser punishment than down repping someone hahah

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2018, 05:08 PM by JSS.)

10-28-2018, 05:07 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: imagine dropping the hard r and getting off with a lesser punishment than down repping someone hahah

1 week for r word

1 week for "down repping"

they also have the right to appeal

[Image: 3.png]

10-28-2018, 05:01 PMDude Wrote:
10-28-2018, 04:40 PMkit Wrote: @TheDangaZone everyone knows it was you and only you who brought up the suspension of the other three members and i would like to hear what you have to say on it

So he had the power to push all three through without the rest of the team's consent? Haha ok.

thats what ive heard from my sources. No one has the balls to go up against him cuz hes a tyrant so he proposed it and no one said no so it went through. Maybe if he commented wed get a better feel for the situation

Affiliate of:

...would you like to be more specific about what "Rep Abuse" means? This, at face value, sounds dumb af.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

10-28-2018, 05:08 PMJSS Wrote:
10-28-2018, 05:07 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: imagine dropping the hard r and getting off with a lesser punishment than down repping someone hahah

1 week for r word

1 week for "down repping"

they also have the right to appeal

I think he's referring to dudes dropping n bombs and getting nothing. 1 week for down repping is kind of insane to me

nom nom nom the non-stop drama has cured my depression

@TheDangaZone I saw you were in here, you dont respond to the people you are supposd to act in the best interest of?? Some of these people are concerned with decisions youre making and you are just gonna ignore them?? dispicable

Affiliate of:

neg tdz

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

10-28-2018, 05:19 PMJustice Wrote: neg tdz

o no hell ban u

Affiliate of:

Leaving without a response lol. @TheDangaZone you’re a pussy.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]