Create Account

Dear HO
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2018, 05:21 PM by karey.)

THIS IS A WONDERDOME BTW keep it positive or get out.

This is by no means saying that I agree with your recent decisions. I disagree with the outcome, but I know you are all people that devote time and energy to make this site run. Being a HO member or any position of power on this site is a thankless job, and seeing how the HO have been a revolving door recently, I imagine to a certain point, much of of the negativity directed your way takes a toll.

Keep your head high, ears open, and look for ways to hear out the negativity and listen to peoples complaints while staying positive and affirmed that if you are truly doing things for the better of the league and with the thoughts of all people on this site, know that there will be people there to advocate on your behalf. There are things I disagree with, and some members have raised their collective voice to showcase their frustration. I do not agree with them targeting certain individuals on HO and am only writing this because I don't think it's fair to be singled out, but will always defend their right to speak out.

Thank you for putting the effort and time into making this site run. I am sorry that individuals have been put on blast. I disagree with the recent decision, but that doesn't mean I don't disvalue you.

yikes

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Well I wasn't expecting that after reading the title...

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Same. I disagree with what you decided on, but I know what kind of pressure you have on "making the right decisions" and the backlash you face. As long as you do everything you think is better for the site, then keep going.

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

10-28-2018, 05:20 PMNobody Wrote: Well I wasn't expecting that after reading the title...

sorry to clickbait you.

10-28-2018, 05:25 PMkarey Wrote:
10-28-2018, 05:20 PMNobody Wrote: Well I wasn't expecting that after reading the title...

sorry to clickbait you.

Honestly karey, this was too far. Anticipate a TD coming your way soon

(ilu)

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

I know. Nobody did.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

HEY KAREY

thx

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

bless up

HO ily

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Every decision HO makes comes with different opinions.

You'll get some people who like it and some people who don't. You can't please everyone.

10-28-2018, 05:47 PMClint Eastwood Wrote: Every decision HO makes comes with different opinions.

You'll get some people who like it and some people who don't. You can't please everyone.

agree clint Smile

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2018, 06:55 PM by artermis.)

@karey why are you such a beautiful person

But yeah, there's a saying in officiating that transfers somewhat well to this: We say that no matter what you do in a game, at least one team will be unhappy with you.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Well said

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]