Create Account

S44 PT #1 - This Version of You

Well, a lot has changed for Kristaps Ball since he has last played a league game. One big one is that he has swapped from Right Winger to Defenseman. Pretty big jump. Another jump is his ice time. Ball will be going from third line forward to first pairing Defenseman, paired with Mia Landvik. Very excited to see how Ball does on defense, as he has an offensive Defenseman build while Mia is more defensive Defenseman. Hoping to pile in the points! Another change for Ball is a change of jersey. No, he didn't change teams, the Wolfpack are getting new jerseys and I'm hyped for them! Besides all of this, not much has changed for Ball. With being on defense, he has started training solely on his defensive skills and hopes he won't be a liability before he fully trains his Defense. Its going to be an exciting season for Ball as he tries a new position and gets an insane amount of ice time compared to last season, and he will look awesome doing so in the new jerseys.

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

The offseason has been kind to Texas Renegades defenseman Harvey Danger. Although he had a decent rookie season, which included being named to the All-Rookie team with his S43 defense partner Daniel Karlsson, he is always looking to improve and he feels like he did just that. Harvey is up 6 defense points from the end of last season which maxes him out for now, Sucks that the United Kingdom IIHF team couldn't give him a bigger role, because maybe they would have made the playoffs in that tournament, but maybe next season.

Danger is also a smoother puck mover and has put on a little bit of extra strength, and is likely going to be in the gym every day until the first puck is dropped on Season 44.

The goal is the playoffs for Texas, and Harvey feels like he's done all he can before the season starts to help them on the defensive side of the puck.

NSFL PT Share

[Image: vikian.gif]

Anders Christiansen will start his third season in the SHL. He improved greatly from his first season by getting 41 points in his second season compared to 26 in his first one. In terms of skills compared to the start of S43, Christiansen will come in S44 while begin physically stronger and having more endurance. However, his biggest increase has been his skating during this off-season.

Looking at teammates, Toronto has seen a couple of changes happen to their forward roster since last season's trade deadline. Winger Lyndis Vakarian came in at the trade deadline and center Jonathan Lundberg was signed as a free agent. Anders expect to start the season as the second line center and will probably have Lyndis Vakarian and Carter Manning as wingers. If line changes are to be made during the season, Christiansen could see himself get some icetime with a combination of Chris York, Mikhail Lokitonov, Blabar Bananerstrom or Jonathan Lundberg.

His main goal for next season is to increase his point production from his second SHL season and he would also like to end the season with a positive +/-.

187 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

S44 is an exciting season for Goku Muerto as he will launch his true SHL career. Joining the San Francisco Pride is a milestone achievement and Goku has worked hard to make sure he will be ready to compete at the SHL level.

Some aspects of his game, like Skating, puckhandling, and passing, have always been strong, but his time in the SMJHL was also spent working on such secondary aspects as his defensive awareness, as well as strength, endurance, and faceoffs. "The SHL is a tough league and while my talents offensively will gte me paychecks, to be a team-first guy I need to make sure I can help out in all aspects of the game"

When asked about the possibility of competing for the Jesster trophy, Goku just winked and smiled, saying, "I'm not saying I'm going to win it but I certainly will make sure I'm in the running!"

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

With us almost under way in S44 it's hard not to get excited about what's next for Brock Nuck. The young man who stands as tall and wide as house. I think its important to start with where I will be playing and thats back with STL for another go at a cup. After failing to bring one home last season and being so close, that will be my main goal heading into this season. I plan on this being my last season in the SMJHL and I want to do it right. By winning what no Nuck has ever done and win a 4 Star Cup. As far as personal glory goes, i strive to be a + player like always. I think that you cant count the goods if your at a minus on the year. Beyond that I am hoping my addition in the checking game this off season, will help open up some space out there for my teammates and self.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

At this stage in my career, improvements are less dramatic and more levelled. There were two areas of my game that I focused on this off-season, passing and endurance. My skill is scoring, and that won't change, but to help have a more well-rounded game, I worked with our coaches in Edmonton to sharpen my passing. A lot of drills were making passes through small seems and trying to feel comfortable with saucer passes. An off-season of work on that did wonders as I know feel very comfortable with my set up skills. The other area was endurance. I was noticing that near the end of my shifts, I was dragging a little bit so I wanted to increase my cardio. I changed up my workout routine just a little bit to incorporate more cardio and I've felt the freshest I have in years. I don't expect to feel that drag after shifts and should be able to keep the pedal to the metal on every shift now.

This off-season was more about honing my skills and just improving all around. This season I feel the best I've every felt and I fully expect a breakout season.

(197 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
15-6-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- +6] [PIM 10] [Hits 12] [SB 38]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

(177 words)
Zajac’s role on the Riot has definitely changed, both on the ice and in the managerial sense. After the departure of O’Callaghan and Smyth in the offseason, Zajac steps up as one of the more senior members of the team, right beside Garrett, Lombardi, and Cormier-Hale. In terms of places that he’s improved, Zajac is proving himself to still be money in the faceoff dot. With a faceoff stat pushing 90, he’s primed and ready to still be that bonafide 1C that Seattle will need. In terms of linemates, he will more than likely playing alongside Louie Garrett and Ace Redding. In terms of the managerial sense, the newly appointed Riot GM will have a lot to deal with in the upcoming season. Two of Seattle’s biggest stars were signed and subsequently traded in the offseason, but where does that leave Seattle? Will they still be competitive in a relatively fierce Western Conference? Will they have to plunge into their second rebuild in six or seven seasons? All these questions are constantly on the Riot’s GM’s mind.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2018, 04:59 AM by ontanis.)

Tauras Karazija is coming off a very hot start to his hockey career. S43 SMJHL season wrapped up with Vancouver Whalers winning the Four Star Cup and Tauras Karazija winning the Esa Anrikkanen award as a top SMJHL S43 rookie! but just after the finals series, Tauras Karazija went into the gym and started preparing for the upcoming season.

The draft passed by and I was drafted #3 to the Edmonton Blizzard, so i knew i had to work my butt off, cause i want to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible. i really worked on my endurance and conditioning. i had some problems with tiring out at the end of the finals series. i really don't want that to happen again, when games are on the line i have to be prepared. next thing i really paid attention was my defensive positioning. i watched dozens of film to try and identify my weaknesses and try to understand why i made some lapses on defense and occasional blunders.

of course, i worked on my puck handling, cause i want to be able to get out of messy situations better.

and the last thing i really worked on is my passing ability. i made some terrible passes last season that got intercepted and transformed into opportunities for the rival teams, none of that next season.

i really want to build on last season success and put up elite point numbers which would translate into wins for my Whaleyboys

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Having come into the SMJHL last season as a second round pick, Bohne will continue to try and prove that's he deserved to be a first round pick by the Minnesota Chiefs during the draft that just occurred. While continuing his off-season training, Bohne decided to try new diets and workout regimes that he feels will take him to the next step of his career. He's also had to prepare himself mentally for another grueling season, especially after the comedy that was the playoffs for Montreal. Not often has a team had to suit up and take the ice to re-play a game during the playoffs, let alone two games.

All in all, his rookie season was definitely a learning experience. It's something all rookies should go through, though. What they do with that chance is what really stands out. There's no need to Rush into the SHL.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

This season is going to be more of the same for me. I’ve fallen behind my comrades and the expectations others and myself have set. I’m much the same player, but I hope to pick it up a little bit in the coming weeks. Pro life isn’t what it’s cracked up to be, there’s a lot of pressure on you to pop the fuck off every night and that kind of weighs you down sometimes. Some manage that better than others, and folks like myself succumb. All is not bleak, however. I hope to become more consistent in practice and put in the time in the gym. I need to improve to help Los Angeles take the next step, to get over that hump and become champions once more. Hopefully that’s something I can do, if nothing else. So, yeah. More of the same, I don’t expect any gaudy numbers. I’m going to work hard, put in a shift when called on, and that’s about it.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

S44 Hippo Passamus is gearing up to make the switch to center when he gets called up to buffalo. Preparations has been made as his player type has changed, unlocking massive scoring potential by forgoing checking.
Hippo has gone from mediocre goal producer to top of the line SMJHL winger. Falcons are looking way stronger and competitive this season as it fields loads of capped players all the way down to third line.
Hippo Passamus wants to be the top scorer of this season and of course bring home the four star cup, not only on the Falcons, in all of the SMJHL as this is most likely his last season with the Falcons.

To assist with this goal of top scorer of the season season Dank Boija has been training hard this off season to really mantle the first center position, on the other wing Falcons are yet to decide which winger pairs best. Time will tell, but Hippo wants the top scorer title badly!

166words

RETIRED

S43 is the end of an era for Physt. Its been long enough time in the SHL itself that he should be pulling up his socks and finding his way onto leaderboards in things he is good at, like hitting and shot blocking. It is also becoming apparent that Physty isn't taking much in the way of penalties anymore which is good for the rest of his stats. BIG change in the offseason is I have now bought him some equipment which is giving him a HUGE boost in TPE making him much stronger at 900 TPE. Elsewise, the Toronto North Stars have landed star free agent Jonathan Lundberg and called up Jordan Von Matt to the main roster giving some new faces at center and on the blue line respectively. Richard Physt is in an interesting place being the number 3 D man and could see a variety of partners playing along side him.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

This offseason meant only good things for Reginald Rove. The left winger spent much of the offseason practicing numerous facets of his game, and it paid off to say the very least. First and foremost, Reginald Rove has much improved his passing game. This is important to the team for sure, but it was also extremely important to Rove as he has always thought of himself as a team player, but didn't feel like he was setting up his teammates for enough opportunities. To make up for this, Rove decided to spend much of the offseason improving this facet of his game. Another much improved facet of his game is his puck handling. To be able to pass the puck to the open man you first need to find some open space, and Rove felt that he hadn't been doing this well enough. Rove also spent time improving his defense. While he is a winger, he felt that he was also lacking on the defensive end, and letting too many of his opponents best him on the Rage's side of the ice. Finally, Rove also spent some time in the weight room improving his strength, which should help him in all of the facets of his game listed above.

212 words

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]

This is my first season with the Seattle Riot, and I've been training very hard this off-season to get to a skill level worthy of the league. I've been hitting the weights everyday, with no days off, and you're definitely going to see me be a lot stronger and tougher out there. I've also got more lean in the process, so my speed should increase quite dramatically. Hopefully that helps my shooting, since I've been working on my shot as well. I still need to work on my endurance a little bit, but I'm sure that will not be an issue. I have about an average level of endurance at the moment, so I should be fine. As for who I will probably play with? I'm not sure, we have had a lot of changes but probably Louie Garrett and Alex Zajac?

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]