Create Account

S44 PT #1 - This Version of You

The season 44 version of Tor Tuck is the best version the league has seen yet. For many seasons Tor has been working on the technical side and fundamentals of his game. He is now at the point in his career where those aspects are perfect. This off-season Tor spent the majority of his time simply maintaining his craft and hitting the weight room to strengthen his body. After long, gruesome regiment of weight training Tor is stronger than ever before. Furthermore, the amount of muscle he put on his body appears to be all his 5 foot, 10 inch frame can handle. Now Tor is out and getting back to his roots as a young hockey player, playing tough and delivering hits. Tor hopes to get back to his young, gritty days where players line up against him and flinch just a little because they know he is going to punch them in the mouth first and ask questions later. Tor’s team is as a good as ever, and he personally hopes bringing some physicality back into his game will help the Blizzard make a late season push in the playoffs.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

S44 Lokitonov is looking to take another step in his SHL career. After a fantastic juniors career, where he never missed the playoffs and won two Four Star Cups, his SHL career has struggled at times to get off the ground at times. As a rookie, many expected he would challenge for the Jesster, but he ended up not even getting nominated. He rebounded with a 43 point season in S42, winning the Richan, but one thing has escaped him in his first three season. The Challenge Cup playoffs. In S44 Lokitonov is determined to get the North Stars to the playoffs. His role will continue to be somewhere in the Toronto top 6 forwards. However he will most likely being playing along new linemates in Anders Christiansen @NorwegianDemon, a teammate from his time in Juniors with Prince George, and the new North Stars addition in Jonathan Lundberg @Rich. Time will tell whether or not Lokitonov will be able to get Toronto to the playoffs, but hopefully he can be a catalyst in getting his team to the promised land.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

After Detroit's exit from the playoffs, and with the impressive sophomores and third-year players on the team, Fantobens worked on his defensive game during the off-season.

"Theres a real good group of high skilled guys here. I want to be able to help any way I can." He said. "Maybe if I can work on my defensive awareness, play some pk, get some stress away from the other guys, that's what I will do."

The season 44 Falcons are going into the season with a high caliber team. One that should be a contender for the championship. Also, a team that will be losing a couple or more players after this season.

"That's the nature of the J. I will probably be around for a couple more seasons. Some guys won't. This will be the last hoorah for some of the guys. Just hoping we can make it special."

"I'm personally dedicating this season to a lost brother. Someone we all miss dearly in the locker room. Mitch.... Mitch Palikma. We miss you brother. You were an inspiration.....

Goodbye Norma Jean
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled
They crawled out of the woodwork
And they whispered into your brain
They set you on the treadmill
And they made you change your name

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing who to cling to
When the rain set in
And I would have liked to have known you 
But I was just a kid
Your candle burned out long before
Your legend ever did

Loneliness was tough
The toughest role you ever played
Hollywood created a superstar
And pain was the price you paid
Even when you died
Oh the press still hounded you
All the papers had to say
Was that Marilyn was found in the nude

When the rain set in
But I was just a kid
Your legend ever did

Goodbye Norma Jean
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled
Goodbye Norma Jean
From the young man in the twenty second row
Who sees you as something more than sexual
More than just our Marilyn Monroe

When the rain set in
But I was just a kid
Your legend ever did
Your legend ever did

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Aleister Cain is determined to be more valuable to the team. After only getting third star of the game once, second star once, and first star ONE time in 50 games, Cain feels he needs to up his game and really steal some games for the Crows. The star system is totally rigged and even after a great performance they give it to a skater, but Cain is determined to get his name on the list of top SMJHL goalies this season. He trained hard this season and even though it might not reflect in his attributes, I think his stats will definitely improve for last season. He had a great showing in WJC, earning the silver medal, and now he wants to bring the cup home with his boys. He feels he has an excellent chance to do it this year as the defense in front of him has totally improved, and even though there were some call-ups this season, if Cain improves his game, they are heading straight to the finals.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

NSFL PT Exchange Program

[Image: y6kmfjb.png]

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

With the passing of the S44 draft, Bernard Freeman has found himself as a high draft pick, being drafted in the top 5 of the SHL Entry Draft to the Edmonton Blizzard. Edmonton has a young and upcoming team, boasting a large talent pool of prospects. With the high draft pick that Edmonton has used to draft him, the expectations have become higher. Freeman began his campaign with the SMJHL's St. Louis Scarecrows on the fourth line, having to work harder and harder to climb the team's depth chart. Eventually, finding himself on the team's third line as well as their power play. Working toward S44 during the offseason has been more of the same. Freeman has continued working hard to cement a role within the top 6 of the Scarecrows organization and to prove to the Blizzard that he is worth the hype, and worthy of his name in the marquee on a night in and night out basis.

A lot has changed for the Raptors, and as a result, a lot has changed for Tony Pepperoni going into S44. Tony struggled in S43 compared to his stellar rookie season. Tony completely changed his game last season, and this season he looks to refine it further and bring some offensive production along with it. He will continue to play center, and most likely on the top-line. Tony has expressed interest in turning into a complementary player for his two solid wingers. While he currently has a shoot-first mentality, his linemates are also amazing shooters. It would take less work for Tony to improve his playmaking abilities and become a more classic styled centre. Tony put a lot of work into making his position change last season, and I believe that's where his offensive abilities took a hit. While Tony was the best Faceoff performer in the league, he may try and dial back some of those new found skills to better round out his offensive potential. Tony believes this will be his last season in the SMJHL, so he wants to make it a memorable one for himself and the team.

[195 words]

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

What are Ludwigs goals heading into S44? Well they are pretty simple...

1) Re-establish himself as a top tier defenseman
- Tired of being pushed out by D men with less TPE and effort, LKS is making a big point this year to step his game up and be thought of once again as one of the leagues best

2) Stevens trophy Nomination, and win
- Regardless of what people think or know about the league, the time is now to get his name back in the talks and truly start to cement his legacy as one of the best, not just one of the highest peaks with nothing to show for it.

3) Be a big part of a repeat
- Whats sweeter than West Kendalls second cup in such a small time span? Well winnign two challenge cups back to back. The talent is there, the coaching is there, the time for a back to back champ is wide open and its time to cash in Platoon.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

151 words

Bouncing off of a remarkable breakout season in the SMJHL, Vladislav Konstantin is looking to put up even bigger numbers in the upcoming season and hopefully lead the Kelowna Knights to another deep playoff run. With notoriously lethal linemate Boris Denisovich also returning to the lineup for the upcoming season, Vlad is just looking forward to getting on the ice to win some games.

"You know without your linemates you're gonna have a real hard time putting up any sort of success. Everyone knows Borry put up the most points in the league last year and I definitely would not have been awarded regular season MVP if I didn't have him in my corner."

Vlad Konstantin is focusing on working with the new crop of rookies Kelowna managed to pickup for the upcoming season and working his best to ensure there's a strong fundamental chemistry between the team.

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

As S44 inches closer and closer, Aretmi Berezin takes a look at a big year for him, a contract year, and on an up and coming New England Wolfpack team, he will be one of the pieces they need to forge ahead.

A relatively quiet last couple of seasons for Berezin, where he saw his points top for a career high, and then a nice deep playoff run, he is poised for a big year, and more confident the ever in the SHL.

“You know, its been a rough last couple of years of the ice, been dealing with some personal issue and just wasn’t there for the team like they needed, but I’m back on the horse, been training with former Wolfpack legend Morenov, and he has been really pushing me, I mean the guy won 3 cups and spent over 10 years in this league, you can learn a lot from a guy like that.”

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

This season is going to be a huge change for Jax. Heading up to the big leagues, he's going to not only be playing for his dad as general manager but also his brother in a coaching role on the team. Obviously, this is major pressure and something that could cause people to claim favoritism or make them go even harder on Jax than normal.

He's up to the task however. To open the season, he's expected to be the second line center taking over from Mikael Talo who drops to the third line for what's expected to be his final season. He'll be on a line with either Yuriy Starkonov or Reginald Rove on his left and James Dekens on his right. He'll also be playing a heavy load with the second powerplay unit alongside a living legend in Randy Randleman. Finally, he does expect to be playing some conservative penalty kill time alongside players like Sulak O'Hritea and Randleman as well.

Aittokallio version 3.0 is will be a rising star and could be on a track to take home the Jesster trophy in what is a tight race with players like Tokek Takshak on his own team as well as Leshaun King. This is going to be an intense season for him, and one where he'll be leaned on heavily and taking a major load.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

S44 DMS. Almost everything about S44 is going to look different for Smyth. With the recent trade that saw Smyth being welcomed in by Edmonton, he will need to get used to a new slew of faces. Only a few common faces his best pal Brady McIntyre, whom he will likely have a stall next to, and former Riot Teammate Ensio Kalju. Still looking to play Top 6 minutes Smytty will be transitioning back to his natural position of winger, after spending the second half of last season on the Dot. Taking a couple steps forward this season DMS has been in the gym most of the offseason working on his cardio, hand eye and strength. After a fluke last season when DeMaricus got into a career high 5 fights, he will look to tone it back a bit and get back to his low PIMs ways of his early career.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Ray Bork is making the jump true rookie style (only spending one season in the SMJHL) and likely debuting on the San Francisco Pride’s top defensive line alongside his legendary pridemate and SHL S43 1st Team All Star Jack Tanner. It will be a big change going from the Halifax Raiders third line for sure, but the Pride could use s boost on defense any way they can manage it. Bork clocks in at 360 TPE at the moment, recently purchasing brand spankin’ new equipment and dumping all other tpe into his defensive prowess. With three other Pride rookies making the jump up to the SHL there is sure to be lots of energy in the locker room this season from the young crop, Ray being the youngest will have his work cut out for him. Hopefully paired with Jack Tanner, he will learns the ropes quick and the Pride rebuild starts off with a bang.

*156 wordz*

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

S44 is going to be an interesting year for Ross. Regression is starting to hit him fairly hard and he is reaching a point where he may have to start making sacrifices to his game in certain areas in order to be able to still excel in others. As players age they usually take a little bit of a backseat on their team but this won't be the case, at least for this season, for Ross. Losing Caelum and having rookie sensation Rex Kirkby joining the team does ultimately mean that the minutes will have to be better distributed. As a result, Ross may end up playing some PK time that Caelum saw in the previous season. The hope is that Ross can keep his nose to the grind and manage to make up some of the deficit lost to regression during the season and be in top top shape come playoffs. Ross won't be around forever but there's still a few good seasons left in him and I can see myself having another few 30-40 point seasons, including this coming season in S44 with WKP.