Create Account

SMJHL HO Announcement and Applications

10-29-2018, 03:36 PMInf1d3l Wrote: Wish I did have time, Id love to apply but I can't in good conscious knowing I cant apply myself as much as Id like due to RL constraints. Good luck to those who do apply and are accepted!

I know Rocket League is a fun game and all, but you play it so much you have constraints in other areas? Tongue

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

11-02-2018, 06:22 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
10-29-2018, 03:36 PMInf1d3l Wrote: Wish I did have time, Id love to apply but I can't in good conscious knowing I cant apply myself as much as Id like due to RL constraints. Good luck to those who do apply and are accepted!

I know Rocket League is a fun game and all, but you play it so much you have constraints in other areas?  Tongue

I'm not sure you could pay me to play that, or Fortnite. What complete garbage games.