Create Account

Sponsorships

This is a neat idea.

Can I have one of these inflated bank accounts that people talk about? I get GM pay, SMJHL media pay, fantasy pay, sometimes IIHF pay, and my contract and STILL can barely pass through each season before going broke.

[Image: O8HREwL.png]

Raptors Canada pride
Player Page - Update Page

Fantastic idea. Absolutely nothing wrong with more ways to make money.

If money really is that inflated, which it's not, then there should be more things to spend it on to counter that.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

this idea is super cool and i like the depth and immersion it brings, we'll try to talk it over in HO and find a way to implement it

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

I have nothing against it, good idea, especially for those without league jobs or those that don't constantly submit media. I'd probably get it anyway, because I'm very active and do all these things suggested, but it could be an incentive for users that aren't necessarily that active and sometimes forget about PTs.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]