Create Account

Slash and Trella Podcast questions
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2018, 11:05 PM by trella.)

@SlashACM and I are gonna record a podcast while we play Stardew sometime, so please ask us questions of give us topics to talk about!

If you want to see gameplay let us know

Also we need a name for this

Fuck, Stardew is an amazing game

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Getting slashed with Trella

bump pls ask

Thoughts on where the SHL is heading in the next 6 months?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Why is Slash such a bust?

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Cpetrella, I just picked up Cuddles in fantasy. In doing my research I checked your update thread (by the way, always check the update thread before drafting) and saw you are changing player type and build. Tell us what instigated that decision and what you expect from it.

Also, keep pouring those points into checking please. I need hits out of you.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

What are your goals for your players this season?

What are your predictions for the upcoming season?

Please describe your ideal meal.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

been a significant amount of change in edmonton over the last season. what do you like most about it? what do you like least about it?

which is worse, slash pass or teddy's enforcer D? discuss.

hailey or penny. pick 1.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Why no sig for Trella?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Bump cuz trella is useless, ask us questions for our special guest Luketd!! Vancouver GM, Czech national team, big dick connoisseur. Ask away because we plan on recording this weekend! Don't miss your chance to hear you own words on the big screen

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Bump cuz people keep unbumping

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

after an ugly pre-season the blizzard seem to be trending upward. is it a sign of good things to come or should they be concerned of how things ended last season?

fresh off his own podcast featuring Ace and the new england wolfpack whats your fellas take on the situation?

which bear is best?

is thomas chabot the second coming of karlsson or am I just too excited?

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Can Vijanupatan Singh keep up his torrid pace and win the scoring title?

What is with the oldies (Garbanzo and Anrikkanen) barely scoring (1 point in 11 combined games as of this post)? Is their time finally over?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Rebump