Create Account

Trick or Treat 2.0

10-30-2018, 11:12 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:
10-30-2018, 11:09 PMJiggly_333 Wrote: I'm gonna be completely honest with you guys and say that I really wanted to dress up as Rachel Amber for Halloween, but did nothing to further that goal. So, yeah.

[Image: 53a04ce2c9d58fe857c7cfe858e96531655545ab_hq.gif]

Anyway, I got a quarter.

need to smoke that all at once

Fuck you, it's free. I'mma make it last.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

This better not be like in Virginia where you can get arrested for trick-or-treat if you're over 12

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

One rock please.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Trick or treat!

Trick or Treat

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

Trick no Treat
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2018, 12:28 PM by notorioustig.)

The year is 2048 and the Food Network finally shuts its doors and sells the channel, this puts everyone working at the network at this time out of a job. As we follow the last remaining worker onto his deathbed, he is surrounded by his family and friends. He knows his hours are numbered but he has to eat at one more restaurant.

He dusts off his red convertible and drives off far away, frosting his remaining hair as he drives. Once he arrives at the restaurant he orders the largest juiciest burger on the menu. Once he receives his sandwich he reflects for a minute, thinking back to the forty seasons of his show and how every single meal was a blessing.

He bites down on his burger and his heart stops.

After he awakens in a bright white location, squinting his eyes he sees him. God himself with the same frosted tips as the man does. When the man asks “Where am I” the lord replied swiftly.

“You did it Guy,”

”You’ve made it to FlavorTown”

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

what

Ty for the ice flavored candy

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Happy Halloween!

Who says a good trick can't also be a nice treat?

Thanks for sharing!

Is this a multi account. Don't we have rules to uphold about having multis....

treat, please

Trick!!!